Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    how come so many people are writing off Nick Heidfeld? he's been pretty damn quick this year! and consistent... does that not count for something?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Can someone please explain the situation with Vettel to me

As far as I know he is at BMW on a 2 year loan from Red Bull, So how is BMW going to loan him to STR?
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazz9908
    Good calls
    Webber will be at Renualt Next year with Pickets Jr (Piquet)
    Cubica is also in the firing line his speed form last year has gone along with Michelin.
    Fisi to Red Bull
    Heiki to Aguri
    Davo to Honda
    Rubins Retires along with DC
    there is no way kubica is going anywhere, he will be in f1 for many years to come and i predict success. he wouldv finished 4th in melbourne beating nick heidfeld and wouldv finished 5th-6th in sepang as well if not for his mechanical problems and so forth and nick running into him at sepang.

He has been outqualified by Nick a few times but nick has had a bit lighter fuel and also kubica has been on the pace if not beating nick for a lot of the free practise sessions even though that doesn't say much. Don't get me wrong, i am not saying heidfeld isn't good, he is very underrated and a terrific consistent driver but kubica is very quick and young and just needs more experience and some better luck and he will produce some good results. remember how much more experienced Nick is than Robert. BMW have a great driver line up and at the way they are going could fight for race wins next year and even maybe late this season if they are lucky.
    Michael Schumacher - the most succesful driver in formula 1 history - ROBERT KUBICA!

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitey
    there is no way kubica is going anywhere, he will be in f1 for many years to come and i predict success. he wouldv finished 4th in melbourne beating nick heidfeld and wouldv finished 5th-6th in sepang as well if not for his mechanical problems and so forth and nick running into him at sepang.

He has been outqualified by Nick a few times but nick has had a bit lighter fuel and also kubica has been on the pace if not beating nick for a lot of the free practise sessions even though that doesn't say much. Don't get me wrong, i am not saying heidfeld isn't good, he is very underrated and a terrific consistent driver but kubica is very quick and young and just needs more experience and some better luck and he will produce some good results. remember how much more experienced Nick is than Robert. BMW have a great driver line up and at the way they are going could fight for race wins next year and even maybe late this season if they are lucky.
    Don't get me wrong, he's young and new tracks to him.
    But Mario Theissen is said to be concerned that last years pace shown by him hasn't translated to this year. (as by M.Brundle on ITV's broadcast of the GP of Bahrain)
    BMW seam to want results sooner than later. or so it seams.
    Ayrton Senna Is the one true GOD!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazz9908
    Don't get me wrong, he's young and new tracks to him.
    But Mario Theissen is said to be concerned that last years pace shown by him hasn't translated to this year. (as by M.Brundle on ITV's broadcast of the GP of Bahrain)
    BMW seam to want results sooner than later. or so it seams.

no new tracks for him he already drove all of them last year as a 3rd driver.
    see what happens when schumacher doesnt get number 1 status and a lapdog as a teammate?

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    man - news wise this season is boring as hell!! somebody needs to piss in the other guy's race car and liven this **** up. Hopefully next year we can get a live wire in here and create some excitement between races. either that or we are going to need a scedule like Nascar
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    man - news wise this season is boring as hell!! somebody needs to piss in the other guy's race car and liven this **** up. Hopefully next year we can get a live wire in here and create some excitement between races. either that or we are going to need a scedule like Nascar

F1 will never be as exciting as CrashCAR, or even Champ(let's bring the safety car out)car; it's the nature of the races. So having two compounds was introduced to help us stay awake, maybe we should have more contrived things to liven it up, like black flagging cars at random.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    F1 will never be as exciting as CrashCAR, or even Champ(let's bring the safety car out)car; it's the nature of the races. So having two compounds was introduced to help us stay awake, maybe we should have more contrived things to liven it up, like black flagging cars at random.
    Actually the Two tyre compounds where pushed by Bridgestone. As now they are the only tyre supplier the focus was going off them, they wanted people talking about tyres, Hense thats why they pushed for two compounds per race. Bring their Company into the fore.
    Ayrton Senna Is the one true GOD!