Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mohit View Post
    This thread was started yesterday and within a day it has reached 3 pages this shows popularity of petter negative or positive.

Cheers to petter!

I would like to see him back in wrc and I don’t care about what others think about it.
    wowww I fuly agree !!!! with a simple and stupid (according NOT, the smart person in ths forum) title it was enough to pull the trigger to start talking about Petter's return.... 3 pages and counting N.O.T......

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fide View Post
    wowww I fuly agree !!!! with a simple and stupid (according NOT, the smart person in ths forum) title it was enough to pull the trigger to start talking about Petter's return.... 3 pages and counting N.O.T......
    Actually four....

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    4 pages? Only 1 on my screen.......: )

Mohit, first you say we're all jealous of Petter than in the next sentence you say we should all respect each other's opinion, then you further say you don't care what anybody else thinks, Jez man, make up your mind will you..
    Last edited by noel157; 12th December 2014 at 15:59.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    it has one page because you have set the number of posts per page to be higher than the default 10 option (you probably have the highest which is 40) you can change that from your "general settings" menu in your account page.
    Last edited by N.O.T; 12th December 2014 at 16:14.

Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noel157 View Post
    4 pages? Only 1 on my screen.......: )

Mohit, first you say we're all jealous of Petter than in the next sentence you say we should all respect each other's opinion, then you further say you don't care what anybody else thinks, Jez man, make up your mind will you..
    I meant people should not always contradict others.

any ways let's see what happens all will come to know soon.

But wrc needs petter like characters.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    it has one page because you have set the number of posts per page to be higher than the default 10 option (you probably have the highest which is 40) you can change that from your "general settings" menu in your account page.
    I'd be lost lost without your advice : ) (that was a smiley) You seemed to have missed the one placed at the end of my first sentence.

Just in case you're not familiar with them: : )

"An emoticon (/ɨˈmoʊtɨkɒn/) (short for emotion icon) is a metacommunicative pictorial representation of a facial expression which in the absence of body language and prosody serves to draw a receiver's attention to the tenor or temper of a sender's nominal verbal communication, changing and improving its interpretation. It expresses — usually by means of punctuation marks (though it can include numbers and letters) — a person's feelings or mood, though as emoticons have become more popular, some devices have provided stylized pictures that do not use punctuation. Emoticons are usually sideways to the text. As social media has become widespread, emoticons have played a significant role in communication through technology. They offer another range of "tone" and feeling through texting that portrays specific emotions through facial gestures while in the midst of cyber communication."

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    AHA... i am used to see the colourful bastards as smilies.. that is why my brain did not register that...

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    AHA... i am used to see the colourful bastards as smilies.. that is why my brain did not register that...
    Well pay attention in future! : )

Liked 94 Times in 58 Posts
    But it makes sense to me the puzzle comes more & more together on this Friday evening. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Kubica-for-PH-rumour is a few weeks old now. And there was Lefebvre's PH '15 programm published this week in an R5, where they have added some WRC outings for him as well, it would justify an investment for this team to add a WRC car on it's entry for 2015 . They could plan a full entry every event; Kubica for the non WTCC- and Petter for the non RX clashes, it fits perfectly. Don't forget that the talks between Matton and Petter are on an unusua level; it's the triangle DS Matton/ Petter driver/ Petter Solberg RX Racing, were his outings in the WRC rallies could be negotiable.
    Won't be surprised if PH would add Chardonnet on their '15 plans as well.

Liked 1,483 Times in 845 Posts