Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    Me also, because it is common knowledge that Jessica took some naughty selfies for Fred.
    Well, that explains why Freddy lobbied so hard to have Button as his teammate. And let's be honest... who could blame him?! Woof! Woof!
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    I guess we know who is #1, and #2 at McLaren, at least on a subliminal level. Or am I just being paranoid?
    The car numbers came to me later - initially I thought you meant by who has more facial hair or by who is wearing a vest inside the jacket
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post
    Well, that explains why Freddy lobbied so hard to have Button as his teammate. And let's be honest... who could blame him?! Woof! Woof!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    In terms of strength Alonso - Button seems very-very similar to Hamilton - Rosberg. In my view there is not much difference between Alonso and Hamilton in overall level, same with Rosberg and Button. So there you go.

So these two line-ups are now the joint best driver line-up on the grid. A year ago Vettel-Räikkönen would have been up there as well, but now there are a fair amount of questionmarks.

In any case, let's see if Button can fare better against Alonso than Fisichella, Massa or Räikkönen did. The plus side is that this battle takes place in McLaren and not Ferrari or Renault, which means team dynamics and car characteristics are slightly different.

5. Likes: airshifter (20th December 2014)
    Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Button and Alonso's team photo

How time has flown. Back in 2002 there was a bit of an argument, when Alonso nicked the Renault seat from Button as Flavio considered Alonso the more talented of the two back then. Well, can't blame him!