Thread: MotoGP 2015

Hybrid View

Liked 183 Times in 122 Posts

MotoGP 2015

Miller is testing his bike for 2015.
    http://www.speedcafe.com/2014/11/27/...-honda-sepang/

A season in Moto GP2 might have been an alternative.

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    well this was a disappointing finale with marquez doing his best to be rear gunner for lorenzo
    I find it hard to believe that for the entire race he was within .3 secs behind lorenzo but never mounted a single attack and the only time he drove aggressively was to stop his own teammate pedrosa for having a go at lorenzo in the last 2 laps.

It was a farce and leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth so much so that the spanish crowd even broke out with a few boos at the guy
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72 View Post
    It was a farce and leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth so much so that the spanish crowd even broke out with a few boos at the guy
    Well, someone is putting up a farce, that's unquestionable. The real question is - who is?

I'd point out that Lorenzo is somewhat unpopular in Spain - of course he has his supporters being a Spanish riders, but I think that Pedrosa and Márquez have a bigger fanbase. He's been booed since Friday by a sector of the crowd, many of whom were actually wearing Rossi T-shirts, so we don't really get to read anything into that other than he's not a national hero.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72 View Post
    well this was a disappointing finale with marquez doing his best to be rear gunner for lorenzo
    I find it hard to believe that for the entire race he was within .3 secs behind lorenzo but never mounted a single attack and the only time he drove aggressively was to stop his own teammate pedrosa for having a go at lorenzo in the last 2 laps.

Spot on a very bad taste, in fact marquez's actions over the last few race's was diabolical.

Scaliwag

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    I'm a huge Rossi fan but I don't subscribe to that conspiracy stuff. Marquez had the bike dancing around all race and all 3 of the front guys were consistently quicker than Vale. It's sad to admit it but even without the penalty today I don't think that Rossi had the pace to get close enough to take the tilte.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

6. Likes: N4D13 (9th November 2015)
    Liked 22 Times in 10 Posts
    The only person who really knows is Marquez. I dont think Rossi lost the title yesterday, I think he lost it in San Marino in the wet/dry conditions, but for sure yesterday Marquez didnt mount one challenge on Lorenzo. I dont think any of it is Lorenzo's doing (althought the Podium shenanigans in Malaysia were questionable), but I do think the race yesterday was there for Pedrosa to take until Marquez got in his way. The only thing I know now is that its made a shambles on MotoGP, and thats a shame.

8. Likes: N4D13 (9th November 2015)
    Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    The 2015 MotoGP season is looking like a fix at the mo. The antics of the season should be investigated. It stinks of rotten egg. very dodgy indeed.