Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    9/10 i rated...............

Liked 41 Times in 26 Posts
    As a race it was OK but with the championship drama's it had to be a good race. I give it 7/10. Not memorable but certainly not a boring race by any means.

The result was the right one and double points didn't do much other than make F1 a laughing stock. Never again...

I don't know whether Abu Dhabi is the right race to end the season but that question probably qualifies for its own thread. Which race is the right race to end the season? Hmmmm.

White line problems again - why have the things? Just let them venture anywhere and everywhere. Ridiculous.

Only 110 days to the next race...

Liked 46 Times in 41 Posts
    4/10. The race was over at the first corner and the rest is just procession. The Red Bulls were relegated to the back of the grid & both Williams were having bad start to ensure the Mercedes duel will not be interfered. Nico's inability to fight back makes me wonder what would have happened if the other German was driving the Merc. The highlights were Stevens racing Fred & Pastor's car on fire. It's pretty disappointing considering this is may be the last race for the likes of Button or Magnussen, Sutil & Gutierrez, Vergne, Kobayashi, Stevens, Fong & Caterham.
    Forza Jules! Forza Michael!

4. Likes: Tazio (27th November 2014)
    Liked 50 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by longisland View Post
    Nico's inability to fight back makes me wonder what would have happened if the other German was driving the Merc.
    Vettel? Would he have been able to fix the ERS cooling system while driving flat out unlike Rosberg?

6. Likes: truefan72 (26th November 2014)
    Liked 14 Times in 10 Posts
    I usually give a 10 to whenever Hamiton wins a race. The Abu Dhabi event not only deserves a 10 for the race win, but a 15 because Lewis won the 2014 WDC.

8. Likes: truefan72 (26th November 2014),Whyzars (26th November 2014)