Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    My D'sOTY are:
    1)The Boss - He really showed poise down the stretch, and with his ability that is an awesome combination.
    1) Fred - Still the most complete driver in the field, at what he did with that POS was plain ridiculous.
    3) Danny Boy - What an incredible year, unfortunately I have some doubts about his accomplishments after the car was found to be illegal. Is he that good, or is Seb that average. One indicator may be; if Kimi spanks Seb next year at Ferrari, Seb, and respectively Danny Boy's accomplishments at RB, (along with Webber's) will be marginalized to a degree. I'm willing to wait and see.....Spanky, spanky............
    May the forza be with you

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Got To Be Hamilton ,Bottas,and Ricciardo for me

Liked 14 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driveace View Post
    Got To Be Hamilton ,Bottas,and Ricciardo for me
    Me too.

1. Hamilton - With all the setbacks that he had this season, fought through them like the champion that he is.

2. Bottas - Tenacious fighter, a real future pain in the ass for Lewis.

3. Ricciardo - 3 fantastic wins, and shows true Aussie grit........doesn't fear anybody, even though he smiles alot.

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Hamilton - had bad luck but also the best car - but drove it maturely and quickly both - surprisingly cool under pressure too
    Alonso - horrible car, bad work environment but still never seemed to give up
    Riiciardo - his smile is a bit too much
    Bottas

Just happy rosberg did not win by some ridiculous double pt rule, else another Button type champ.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

5. Likes: Tazio (27th November 2014)
    Liked 46 Times in 41 Posts
    Hamilton
    Given the right car, he will win the championship.
    Ricciardo
    This is the only teammate who beats Seb. Nuff said
    Bottas
    A stand out year but still not the complete article. Should have won at least a race.
    Bianchi
    His point scoring performance was one of the highlights of the season
    Kvyat
    He has shown pace to earn a drive in RBR. Let's see what he could do in a competitive car
    Vergne
    IMO, he has the best performance among the mid field drivers & was better than some accomplished drivers like Massa & Raikkonen.
    Rosberg
    The tipping point was the radio ban. His performance dipped when the ban was imposed. But this is supposed to be a team sport so I hope FIA can lift the ban. It was interesting to watch a driver with natural ability like Hamilton against an intelligent driver like Nico who was able to improve his performance by assimilating data.