Page 240 of 295 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2945
    Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    I don't know what broadcast they've been watching. I've seen Kubica pop up on the broadcast. Okay he hasn't got the same exposure as guys fighting for the lead - but it's surely not bad enough for a campaign to form after fans have seen ONE day of coverage.

A string of fastest times is great but ultimately he isn't fighting for the win. When you've got 20 or so minutes to play with he's not going to feature prominently. The only reason he did so much last year was because he binned it daily.

Lots of things wrong with the WRC broadcasts but I don't think this is one of them.

2. Likes: spark13 (25th January 2015)
    Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    I don't know what broadcast they've been watching. I've seen Kubica pop up on the broadcast. Okay he hasn't got the same exposure as guys fighting for the lead - but it's surely not bad enough for a campaign to form after fans have seen ONE day of coverage.

A string of fastest times is great but ultimately he isn't fighting for the win. When you've got 20 or so minutes to play with he's not going to feature prominently. The only reason he did so much last year was because he binned it daily.

Lots of things wrong with the WRC broadcasts but I don't think this is one of them.
    Man he's destroyed Ogier by almost 2 minutes on one stage and they didn't even mentioned that, has won 4 stages and got 5s of highlights?! Would you think the same if that was about Meeke or Evans? You'd be first one frustrated and complained. He's one of the heroes of this rally and didn't get actually any attention.

Liked 3,797 Times in 1,688 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    Yes, there is a kind of a protest of Polish rally fans against the way the WRC is broadcasted. I cannot say much about it, because I don't watch WRC, but apparently Kubica is not shown in the broadcast, because he is a private driver. I didn't see it, so I don't have my own opinion about it, but if this is true about the broadcast, then it is disgusting and I will support this action as well.
    This is one of the reasons why I dont like WRC - everything is only about manufacturers. Others are there only to bring money in entry fee...

5. Likes: WUff1 (25th January 2015)
    Liked 10 Times in 6 Posts
    I think it is more about an influence from Michelin to not show or limit to maximum coverage from Pirelli drivers. Last season they had at least shown us results form each stage, now we do not have it and many people think (I may belive them) that is because they would have to show a Pirelli logo. You have to agree, that not showing or limiting tv time to minimum and trying not mentioning the stage winner, no matter how far he would be in general, is kind of ridiculous.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Why bother with kubica ? he does not belong there...

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wrc1600 View Post
    Man he's destroyed Ogier by almost 2 minutes on one stage and they didn't even mentioned that, has won 4 stages and got 5s of highlights?! Would you think the same if that was about Meeke or Evans? You'd be first one frustrated and complained. He's one of the heroes of this rally and didn't get actually any attention.
    Quite right, the outstanding performance of keeping it on the black stuff (at last) quicker than the other guys who have nothing to protect is noteworthy. Don't for one minute suppose that Ogier couldn't go quicker if he needed to.
    Crashy Bob looks good now but only because he was so bad at the start of the rally
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 10 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    Thank you for another valuable comment.

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    If he had not crashed on the full day 1 proper, he would have still been winning these stages he has won.... still not belong?
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 490 Times in 250 Posts
    Official highlights are ridiculous; 25 minutes and they don't show any action from the day until the 9th minute. More like 15 minutes of highlights; if I was watching on TV I'd have turned off after 5 minutes of Thursday/Friday repeat.
    aka Rodger Davies

12. Likes: A FONDO (25th January 2015)
    Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    Maybe, but we have promoter = Redbull, and we have winning team with red bull stickers everywhere... so full of video with redbull, neither a rally
    Sordo, Evans and Neuville sponsored by Redbull too..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk