Page 18 of 295 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Liked 13 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    then act like you know all this stuff and not like some nobody old man with no accomplishments in life...

both Loeb and Ogier did take the sport by a storm really early... you can always advise the nobodys resource webpage wikipedia to confrim.
    So in their first seasons these 2 were both setting the world alight? Yes they both have dominated since but that is mainly due to the money ploughed into them by FFSA to help their developments!
    The only way on a leaderboard is up.....until you crash!!!!!

Liked 21 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by focus206 View Post
    you complain that Kubica doesn't have M-Sport specs for his car and then you say that about Evans, who outperformed Kubica in almost every rally last year?
    What WRC did you follow last year?

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad cat jnr View Post
    So in their first seasons these 2 were both setting the world alight? Yes they both have dominated since but that is mainly due to the money ploughed into them by FFSA to help their developments!
    Oh, and there's no money behind Elfyn Evans? All respect for Evans, he's a good and very consistent driver. But this year he will have to show more improvement if he wants to earn his place in WRC. Nobody is waiting for a second 5-year plan...

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    If we compare Evans first outings with the end of season we can see a huge improvement, he showed discipline and consistency. Nobody in his first full year is ready to win rallies or such, he's young and hard-worker and deserve a full year in a manufacturer car (and pls do not compare people with Loeb, no one in the world and in the future will do what he did in his career).

Bouffier may not had too much chances to show his skills but the few he had he didn't show any potential, second place in monte carlo last year was due mainly to a right tyre chioce on Day1 but you are not a great driver if you know how to chose tyres.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad cat jnr View Post
    these were exactly your words : "As for Evans, you have to remember that last year was his first year in a WRC so he can't of been expected to set the world alight...I'm sure messers Loeb and Ogier had a steady first few seasons when they started!!"

and i replied based on those... and the answer is YES THEY DID SET THE WRC ALIGHT AND THEY DID NOT HAVE JUST A FEW STEADY SEASONS...

so if you are all that you claim to be get your facts straight...

Liked 50 Times in 26 Posts
    I rather had Kubica in my team then Evans. If the wrc would be full of evans like persons I never watch a rally again.

I am glad loeb is driving. I would like to see petter again. Maybe those guys are above 40 but those guys have charisma. Kubica gives the viewers spectacle. Evans is a guy which will not say a word wrong because he is just a part of Wilson msport factory. Same as almost every f1 driver with media training nothing is coming from there own mouth anymore.

You have drivers to make a team around them. And you have boring drivers who are just an extension of a gearlever from a car.

7. Likes: danon (17th January 2015)
    친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    If we compare Evans first outings with the end of season we can see a huge improvement, he showed discipline and consistency. Nobody in his first full year is ready to win rallies or such, he's young and hard-worker and deserve a full year in a manufacturer car (and pls do not compare people with Loeb, no one in the world and in the future will do what he did in his career).

Bouffier may not had too much chances to show his skills but the few he had he didn't show any potential, second place in monte carlo last year was due mainly to a right tyre chioce on Day1 but you are not a great driver if you know how to chose tyres.
    Ogier also was close winning on his first season and won on his second... Evans showed ecouraging pace on tarmac but nothing more... lets hope he improves this year.

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvEvo View Post
    If the wrc would be full of evans like persons I never watch a rally again.
    lets hope we get more evans like persons then...

10. Likes: jd_89 (17th January 2015),Mad cat jnr (17th January 2015),stefanvv (17th January 2015)
    Liked 844 Times in 390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfun View Post
    What WRC did you follow last year?
    The one in which Kubica crashed in almost every rally because he was keeping a pace that wasn't his. And in many of them he was behind Evans already before crashing.

12. Likes: A FONDO (18th January 2015)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    Ogier also was close winning on his first season and won on his second... Evans showed ecouraging pace on tarmac but nothing more... lets hope he improves this year.
    You're right but I was referring about Evans and Bouffier, not Evans and Ogier. Ogier is the best driver in the world at the moment, a natural talent, of course it's almost impossible for everyone to reach such level but Evans deserves his place in M-Sport imo.
    Regarding this year the car will be a problem for him, all the others manufacturers made more evoluntions to their cars and have more experienced guys driving them.

14. Likes: A FONDO (18th January 2015)