Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
    I think it's a little rich of Rosberg to suggest that someone else might pull a dirty trick.

The article says video is only available in UK, but here's the still...................

Lol this made my day!
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbetty View Post
    Hmmm I'm not sure how the engine freeze works. I'm sure Renault are able to make some improvements and close the gap at least between seasons, just not by huge amounts.
    That's the problem with engine freeze. They can make "some improvement", but obviously it is not enough to bridge the gap. From my understanding you can't change 100% of power unit, but considering how far behind Renault (and Ferrari) are, I am afraid they basically need a clean sheet design!

However, partial improvement is clearly not enough for title challenge. At the moment Mercedes is well over 1 sec per lap faster. Even if Red Bull-Renault package manages to halve that gap, 0.5 seconds is still a huge gap and unlikely to enable you to compete for the title...

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    for gods sake, but not sure. Hope Lewis can keep his calm on sunday. We will see.

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Does Nico think we all see him as squeaky clean?

Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts
    I doubt it mate. My guess is that he might rather be known to be ruthless, but realistically I suspect he, like the rest of the boys club, don't actually give a firetruck what we think!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    In anticipation of the upcoming qualifying. Remember, even if Hamilton's suffers a mechanical problem and is forced to start from the pits, and Rosberg starts from pole. Hamilton will still finish at least 2nd.

If I were Rosberg and I saw Button's reaction to my comment. I'd go up to him and say "Hey ********. I may not become world champ tomorrow. But if I do, it'll still be a more legit title than yours!" And "See you on the grid next year..."
    Last edited by journeyman racer; 22nd November 2014 at 13:17.

Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I'm looking forward to this one. This is a chance for Lewis to show if he is mentally stronger than other occasions. I'd like to see him go out there and pulverize the field for his second world title.

The most important thing this weekend is that the drivers are fair and that Nico doesn't try and take Lewis out again or try backing him into the pack so as someone can steal 3rd from him so I think it's important for Hamilton to get pole here and lead from the front.

Roll on Sunday!
    So in the other thread. You have no problem with blatant blocking and weaving. But you have a problem with backing someone up to slow them down and make their position vulnerable, even though it not a dangerous form of driving? Ahh, ok.

I haven't come across anywhere other than here that something like would happen. You've just made up this bs, because it's one more dig at Rosberg.

Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by journeyman racer View Post
    In anticipation of the upcoming qualifying. Remember, even if Hamilton's suffers a mechanical problem and is forced to start from the pits, and Rosberg starts from pole. Hamilton will still finish at least 2nd.

If I were Rosberg and I saw Button's reaction to my comment. I'd go up to him and say "Hey ********. I may not become world champ tomorrow. But if I do, it'll still be a more legit title than yours!" And "See you on the grid next year..."
    Well the Mercedes is almost as dominant as the Brawn. So really I don't think either Lewis or Nico could take the high road with Jenson here, unless they both accept that whoever wins the title was greatly aided by a dominating car.

I'm going to try to catch up with qually on the DVR now.

Britney dying hard with a vengeance

Bonus points to Bottas for being the only one of the top three qualifiers to knows how to wear a freakin' baseball cap.

11. Likes: airshifter (22nd November 2014),steveaki13 (22nd November 2014)