Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    different people, different standards...

Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
    So everyone - stop this discussion. NOT is absolutely right about this thing.
    No other arguments can be held on this matter. If Bertelli needed urgent help the only thing to do was stop the stage by giving signal SOS to next competitor and the rest is handled by the rules. No matter what small chiefs ever would have to say. End of discussion whatever you other guys say.

(I´ve been away for some 10 hours and still the same blabla. - Please try to listen to what NOT say. He is really right in this discussion. It has not to do with whom the accident happened to.)
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    Well, i cant agree, Per.
    Partly, because i cant follow him in his not wery good way too argue, both offending all, and also yelling too us (using big letters is yelling).

If someone is hurt, a nobody or a wc, It doesn't matter. If he does it by the rules or not, It actually doesn't matter eighter. Someone is hurt. Period.

I'm just taken the courses in jury and racemanagment i norway, i can both run a race/rally and be in the jury, one ting we learn'd is that you cant always follow the rules.
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

Visionary
    Liked 167 Times in 69 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    But how hard is it to make a combination by also stopping next car according to rules? How would they have done if they where on a remote place? Just called the Chief Medical Officer or stopped next competitor?
    It would have been quite simple to have waved the SOS board and interrupted the stage. However, stopping the following car is not a rule, it is a procedure should you require assistance from those competitors. He didn't require assistance from following competitors as he was getting assistance from a Paramedic evidently and was able to speak directly with HQ. Therefore why would you stop the stage? Nobody would have thanked him for doing so.
    It's easy to be wise in hindsight and to say that there was no injury and no harm. That clearly wasn't the feeling on location at the time and presumably wasn't the view of the assisting Paramedic.
    It would be interesting to hear from the Paramedic as to his views on the urgency. Regardless, the actions of the crew were absolutely appropriate.
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a paramedic.

Visionary
    Liked 167 Times in 69 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    So everyone - stop this discussion. NOT is absolutely right about this thing.
    No other arguments can be held on this matter. If Bertelli needed urgent help the only thing to do was stop the stage by giving signal SOS to next competitor and the rest is handled by the rules. No matter what small chiefs ever would have to say. End of discussion whatever you other guys say.

(I´ve been away for some 10 hours and still the same blabla. - Please try to listen to what NOT say. He is really right in this discussion. It has not to do with whom the accident happened to.)
    The only thing N.O.T is correct about is that if the crew had have waved the SOS and stopped the following car the stage would have been stopped and the ambulance would have arrived.
    That is the only thing N.O.T is correct about.
    The rules do not require that action ... and it would not have been the appropriate action ... and not taking that action does not absolve the organisers from their responsibility to respond with some urgency to injury accidents.
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a paramedic.

6. Likes: AL14 (29th May 2015),Mirek (29th May 2015)
    친애하는 지도자
    My objection lies to the fact that bertelli issued that stupid statement saying that the orgnisers did not send an ambulance, not to his actions.

Bertelli did not feel well and consulted the medical staff of the rally, and the trained professionals did not see any reason to stop the stage since the little kid probably had a panic attack 8 year old girls have when they lose their dolls... and Bertelli got mad because they did not send an ambulance and stop the stage...

What i say is that even after consulting the organisers bertelli wanted the stage to stop he could very easily have done so... why did not do it ?? and why he blames the organisers for not stopping the stage while he did not stop it as well ??? I would understand his objection if the organiser refused him an ambulance after Bertelli stopped the stage by showing the SOS sign.

Now you are telling me that the medical officer would put his whole life on the line without a good reason ? are you that dense people ? if Bertelli trully was hurt, i really doubt the medical officer would put his freedom at risk (because he would end up in jail).

I can hear all the laughs coming from the rally centre while bertelli was describing his vegetative symptoms thinking they were brain hemorrhage... LOOOOOOOL My respect towards rally Portugal staff just raised 100 fold.

Liked 177 Times in 97 Posts
    From what I heard Prada Mamy was in the HQ in Matosinhos and even said that could rent a Helicopter to go and get the kid! That was just a "spoiled brat" thing.

친애하는 지도자
    Rally overalls 1000 euros
    WRC Car 300.000 euros
    WRC entry for 1 year 2.000.000 euros
    being a broken little kid without a soul.... priceless.

Liked 56 Times in 34 Posts
    Let me write something stupid.

Tanak sank in Mexico, he and his co-driver was fine, some wet, yes, scared of course, but without a scratch. Why in Mexico decided to stop special?

I imagine the pilot came back at him, when get the control. Tanak's car no arrive. Did you see anything? Yes, he was fishing at the dam and was eating tamales with people there saw the rally. Or not ... I didn't see ... pum, may day, may day, send the helicopter

Again, the life of Tanak was not compromised ... that we knew when we saw the video after
    Jesus Christ, Kris!!! (Not again)