Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1 View Post
    Unbelievable. An ambulance requested by an injured WRC driver and nothing done about it!

Attachment 636
    This is outrages. The organisers should react immediately to such request. They had also made mistake on the first stage with zero car burning, so from organizers aspect the rally was weak. It's a shame because the stages were great though.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

2. Likes: WUff1 (26th May 2015)
    Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    You asking for confirmation or it is a statement?
    Confirmation because I can't really hear it good..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    The cleaning was always an issue and in the old days was even worse... but the only person who seems to be annoyed that much is Ogier...

When Loeb was beating him like a dog without an owner and won events he did not open his mouth.... he also does not open his mouth in events where being first is an advantage (hanging dust/ muddy conditions)

Yes the system is unfair and there is no solution for it apart from making the championship an all tarmac one...

Mr Ogier is the best driver by a long way from the current batch... but nobody will care for him after he retires and nobody will even mention him in future talks about the best drivers...

in order to become GOD you have to be gracious.

5. Likes: bassist (26th May 2015)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maui J. View Post
    Wild things? Maybe you should stick with your favourite X-Games then!!

The problems with the majority of the photographers at rallies is budget or lack of. Unlike McKlein and the WRC TV crews, they don't have the money to fly in by helicopter to find the perfect spot. Just like the 1000s of spectators, they arrive by car and access only where the organisers have allowed. Sure they can walk into the stage for countless miles to hopefully find the perfect hairpin, but time doesn't allow this as they need to get to the next stage before the top cars arrive.
    Deadlines and budget are the bottom lines unfortunately.
    Having worked in the photography/advertising business I know.
    media passes allow people who wear them access on the stage 1 hour before the start... if they were proper professionals they would just recce the stages before hand and chose a proper spot... the fact that one follows the other like blind sheep knows they are clueless about rallying and they should stick in photographing mountains, lakes, cats and weddings.

A confirmation of that is that most pictures/videos taken by amateurs are in a million times better spots than those of professionals

check the videos of MartinJ/bunnings/KKSF and you will see some proper rally spots instead of those useless rock and lake and villages photos that happen to also have a car with stickers in.

7. Likes: dimviii (25th May 2015),Rallyper (26th May 2015)
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    there was a great solution - the QS. I liked it, it was fair and every driver carries his own responsibility for the start order. There ware no complains for that I believe.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

9. Likes: Allyc85 (26th May 2015),AndyRAC (25th May 2015),dodge33cymru (27th May 2015)
    Liked 979 Times in 340 Posts
    Agree with N.O.T. about the photographers. They can enter the stage if they want 1 hour before the start. I don't believe McKlein photographers are being dropped off in helicopters these days. Seen their photographers with cars over the last years. Anyway, it has not much to do with budget.
    They just get the mediabook with the spots chosen by the organization and they pick spots only out of that book, and you know why? Because there is a mediaparking at most of those spots, so they don't have to walk far to get to the stage!
    Every rally the same story, Spain, everybody is at the big hairpin etc. Italy, the 2 big jumps.

11. Likes: dimviii (26th May 2015),Fly_Half (26th May 2015),N.O.T (25th May 2015),Rallyper (26th May 2015)
    Liked 56 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MartijnS View Post
    Every rally the same story, Spain, everybody is at the big hairpin etc. Italy, the 2 big jumps.
    Agree... In Mexico everybody wants to see El Brinco. In my point of view it is the least rally has the whole event
    Jesus Christ, Kris!!! (Not again)

Liked 56 Times in 34 Posts
    By the way. I agree with N.O.T. somehow without his particular way of seeing the rich kids. Common sense tells us that a blow to the head can start with a concussion and severe trauma continue. Each head is different and each brain sees things differently. After a stroke and certain period signs and symptoms may appear, such as dizziness, feeling sick, loss of balance and unconsciousness.

If I had if the passenger Lawrence had not hesitated to stop the rally
    Jesus Christ, Kris!!! (Not again)

Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
    Has anyone come across amateur video footage from the event? I haven't seen much as of yet

Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    I want to see action photos of cars doing wild things, not THE SAME generic landscapes photoshoped with cool lightning and a car going through year after year... its rallying not landscape photography...

the main problem is that these guys are clueless about rallying and picking up a good spot, their idea of action is a hairpin, that is why they all gather up in the same spots on each rally... they do not care about the action only about the scenery... and every year they just become predictable... on the first day of portugal all these nobodies gathered up next to a lake and photographed the lake ... oh and a car passing through on a straight line !!!! LOL... I really doubt they even bothered to go through the stages one by one to find a proper spot, they probably saw a lake on google maps and gathered there for some amazing water photography... oh and a car with stickers on....

You can see beautiful pictures of Meteora without a rally car in them and by real professionals who know how to deal with landscapes.
    I could't disagree more ! The REAL professionals HAVE to go to Fafe in Portugal, as they OUGHT to go to Meteora, otherwise every event would look the same. Places like these show the individual character of each rally.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/118295...4/13185701433/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/118295...4/12716305953/

16. Likes: hari (26th May 2015)