Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Liked 56 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    still the stage must stop.... you cannot run the rally with the medical helicopter occupied in case it is needed for another competitor.
    How many helicopters were in the HQ of Rally Portugal? How do you know that was only 1?
    Jesus Christ, Kris!!! (Not again)

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rayh_mx View Post
    How many helicopters were in the HQ of Rally Portugal? How do you know that was only 1?
    you cannot run the rally while the medical helicopter is occupied... simple as that no matter if you have 1 or 100 helicopters.

driving skills.. too many crashes, and too slow.
    But he has a lot of money. It pays to stay

you cannot run the rally while the medical helicopter is occupied... simple as that no matter if you have 1 or 100 helicopters.
    Something we agree. The stage had to be canceled and attend Bertelli, right?

What percentage of responsibility you give to the crew and how much you give to the organization of the rally?

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW View Post
    What criteria do you use to say Bertelli has no place in WRC?
    NOT answered right. He casually won a wrc2 event last year and thought he could be among the top of the world.

I really don't like this kind of drivers. When they drive in production cup or WRC2 they choose everytime the most far away events 'cause they know there will be less competition (not everyone has a mom whose surname is Prada, and can't afford that costs).
    Then when they achieve something, like Bertelli in Sardinia last year (winning a event where his main competitors crashed, otherwise he would have been away from the lead as always), they start to think they are worth dont-know-what.

By the way, if he wants to drive in WRC he is free to do it. We have more WRC cars, no problem. But let me say he has no place.
    Last edited by AL14; 28th May 2015 at 16:47.

Place in the championship yes, he has, because it pays.

That we do not like to be there, it's another thing

MJW
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    NOT answered right. He casually won a wrc2 event last year and thought he could be among the top of the world.

I really don't like this kind of drivers. When they drive in production cup or WRC2 they choose everytime the most far away events 'cause they know there will be less competition (not everyone has a mom whose surname is Prada, and can't afford that costs).
    Then when they achieve something, like Bertelli in Sardinia last year (winning a event where his main competitors crashed, otherwise he would have been away from the lead as always), they start to think they are worth dont-know-what.

By the way, if he wants to drive in WRC he is free to do it. We have more WRC cars, no problem. But let me say he has no place.
    So if you won €100M on the lottery you wouldnt drive a WRC car?
    The fact is the motorsport history has been full of monied persons indulging in hobbies who pay for a service, from M-Sport, PH Citroen etc.
    Bertelli's brother does Americas Cup yachting, they pay, its the way of the world. If Lorenzo wasnt in F10 WRT Malcolm wouldnt give that car to a young talented driver with no money. I cant understand why keyboard warriors are against pay drivers. You clearly havent needed to make a living from motorsport.
    Van Merksteins, Kuipes, Bertelli, Rauntenbach have never claimed to be challenging Loeb, Ogier etc. they are in a fortunate enough position to do what they want to.

8. Likes: MartijnS (28th May 2015),pantealex (28th May 2015)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW View Post
    So if you won €100M on the lottery you wouldnt drive a WRC car?
    The fact is the motorsport history has been full of monied persons indulging in hobbies who pay for a service, from M-Sport, PH Citroen etc.
    Bertelli's brother does Americas Cup yachting, they pay, its the way of the world. If Lorenzo wasnt in F10 WRT Malcolm wouldnt give that car to a young talented driver with no money. I cant understand why keyboard warriors are against pay drivers. You clearly havent needed to make a living from motorsport.
    Van Merksteins, Kuipes, Bertelli, Rauntenbach have never claimed to be challenging Loeb, Ogier etc. they are in a fortunate enough position to do what they want to.
    Don't call me keyboard warrior. I respect your opinion, please don't categorize me.

As I said I have no problem if he drives a WRC car, it's just that he is totally outside the level of the champioship, totally. For me he has no place, or if you want he has nothing to do with WRC. Unlike his brother that nearly won the america's cup twice.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    the fact that he does not belong in the sport is different from the fact he is allowed in the sport... of course he is allowed, but he does not belong.

11. Likes: AL14 (28th May 2015)
    Liked 161 Times in 79 Posts
    That team is refreshingly different. It puts money and brings attention to the sport, scored top 10 stage times and will soon reach top 10 results in the WRC. So it simply belongs to the WRC. Same way Prokop started and belongs to the WRC.