Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It is great to finally

have a cup champ for a favorite driver. I have waited 14 years for this. I just am so overwhelmed right now because on this great day, my saints show how bad they are and the patriots defense and Gronkowski are running over teams. Yeah but at a time where football has taken the place of racing in my life the highlight of the day was Harvick winning it all. And I was glued to racecast as the race wore on.
    the drought is over--may there never be another with 115 races.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Let me add this one comment, just for old times sake:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slorydn1 View Post
    Let me add this one comment, just for old times sake:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let me also say I could not believe it early in the year when he won at Darlington(I'm back in SC and in Darlington County too for over a year now). I thought that would never happen. He has won all the big races and the title now. And it's so much joyful to know he's won the title before Denny, Carl, Kyle, Kasey, and most importantly JUNIOR!!!!!
    the drought is over--may there never be another with 115 races.