Page 97 of 132 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    he owns 3 ladyboy bars.
    That would explain a thing or two.......
    But again a smart way of fooling money from drunk men, and some of them gets the surprise of their lifetime!!

Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    Tänak's video about Rally Sweden https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLVk...ature=youtu.be

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    The ruts are ridiculous...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1oTwGvjFzs

4. Likes: 6789 (15th February 2015)
    Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    I think Ogier will close the gap today, but Neuville is doing an amazing job to be leading. A more convincing performance than his Deutschland win really.

My prediction: Ogier, Neuville, Mikelssen.

6. Likes: A FONDO (15th February 2015)
    Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa View Post
    No he's not, he's and we are all dealing with a individual who is highly schooled in one tiny area, and because of some horrible malfunction of some parts of his brain, mistakenly thinks that he is brilliant in everything, rather than the one thing he is trained in..
    You are a utter failure as a huiman being and disgusting reading your ranting and ravings..
    You get a big A+ --we guess---in your little difficult field
    You get an F- in you humanity..

Average score......50%,

And in THIS world, not your lab--in this world you are nothing.
    Hence the appropriateness of the name NOT. Which should be Naught.
    WOW. I think sombody is a bit jelous! This NOT guy is a scientist fighting cancer and you give him an "F- in humanity". Shit man you won't get the nobel prize this year either will you?

8. Likes: jarauto2 (15th February 2015)
    Liked 276 Times in 183 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    I think Ogier will close the gap today, but Neuville is doing an amazing job to be leading. A more convincing performance than his Deutschland win really.

My prediction: Ogier, Neuville, Mikelssen.
    It think you're right. Ogier is a master, or he breaks it, or he takes it. It will be even hard for Neuville to keep Mikkelsen behind. Mikkelsen has the superior car, just made too many mistakes, the rally would be in his pocket. Something you hear little Seb never moaning about.

But still: fingers double, triple crossed for my countryman Neuville!!!

(it's a pity the country flags disappeared under the nicknames like in the past on this forum)
    Post your own splits on the net: find RallyStopwatch on the Google Play Store.
    Follow posted splits on twitter with #RallySplits hashtag.

10. Likes: A FONDO (15th February 2015),jarauto2 (15th February 2015)
    Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
    JML says he has been testing incorrectly?

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    So SS19 is on

I hope Lefèbvre will manage to pass Ählin for the symbolic podium in WRC2(even if not registered)...that would be a fantastic result for a premiere in Sweden

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Lindstroem View Post
    WOW. I think sombody is a bit jelous! This NOT guy is a scientist fighting cancer and you give him an "F- in humanity". Shit man you won't get the nobel prize this year either will you?
    Hej Lindström, kan du inte läsa därnere i Småland? titta en gång till.
    I give him an A for being a good lab assistant...there are thousands of people in my city alone++some are freinds and customers of mine+---fighting cancer..
    So good for them, and good for him...

But those people do not write 90% of what they write, or speak as complete contempt for, as far as we can see from his own words, complete contempt---vanakt, om det ger intrycket bättre---for nearly everybody in this sport..
    Try to preciscera det här med olika områder.... In this world.....MOTORSPORT, there is a hierarchy, and those who 90% of the time just call most everybody is the sport....when they are incapable, and never even dared to do even a ''village event'' gets rather ridiculous and silly....
    And he does have nothing but contempt for everybody in the sport and here in this little forum...
    and many are sick of reading same droning crap for years..
    Never humorous, never creative, never thoughtful, just everybody is useless and stupid in the whole rallyworld but him--and he is not part of it.

(Hur vet du han gär ett dug nyttig i labbet? Om han beterer sig på jobbet som har uppträdar här, och varför skulle han vara annat? Då finns en bra chans has är lika bruklösa där som här..)

And your analysis of me being jealous...
    Shirley you cannot be serious... I am jealous of nobody, especially a mere lab-rat, gissa igen grabben.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

14. Likes: Rallyper (15th February 2015),raybak (15th February 2015),skarderud (15th February 2015)
    Liked 276 Times in 183 Posts
    Kubica 5min penalty?
    Post your own splits on the net: find RallyStopwatch on the Google Play Store.
    Follow posted splits on twitter with #RallySplits hashtag.