Page 117 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1316
    Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Plenty of time for it to sink in and despite the infantile and ignorant responses I've seen from various posts I see no reason to change my view. A true champion pulled out the stops and performed when it mattered. Those of you who keep flaming Ogier,(most of whom aren't anglophones) ask yourselves 'how good would I be at the end of a stage with the adrenalin high, answering questions in a foreign language?' Mikkelsen drove a good rally but ultimately couldn't defend half a minute lead. He will only ever win if both Ogier and Latvala both hit major trouble late in an event. Meanwhile the season will be decided , make or break in the next round.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

2. Likes: A FONDO (15th February 2015)
    Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyper View Post
    @j.lindstrom you should read once again between the lines what john is trying to say in his first quote about our n.o.t. Boy. Your latest quote is not proper enough to be said.

John has many points in what he said.
    Well i don't agree.
    Last edited by J.Lindstroem; 15th February 2015 at 21:32.

Liked 643 Times in 285 Posts
    Look at those eyes...

NOW! he is ready fight.

The Monte friendship won't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    Whole rally Sweden in one photo

Liked 16,097 Times in 6,986 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    ask yourselves 'how good would I be at the end of a stage with the adrenalin high, answering questions in a foreign language?'
    as we can see from last 20 years,Loeb,Gronholm,Makkinen,McRae,Burns,Sainz,Sol berg was very easy to dont ridicule themselves at stage ends even when they had lost this stage or the whole rally.
    So yes Ogier has a ego problem.Deal with it.We have plenty excuses from Ogier,there is no need more from Ogier fans.

6. Likes: KKS (15th February 2015),spark13 (15th February 2015),WUff1 (16th February 2015)
    Visionary
    Liked 167 Times in 69 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Lindstroem View Post
    Sure N.O.T is negative, ignorant and shows nothing put a great contempt for other members. But i'm afraid that doesn't give you the right to put a big red FAIL on him as a human being.
    Yes, it does actually !
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a paramedic.

8. Likes: raybak (15th February 2015)
    Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sollitt View Post
    Yes, it does actually !
    No.

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    as we can see from last 20 years,Loeb,Gronholm,Makkinen,McRae,Burns,Sainz,Sol berg was very easy to dont ridicule themselves at stage ends even when they had lost this stage or the whole rally.
    So yes Ogier has a ego problem.Deal with it.We have plenty excuses from Ogier,there is no need more from Ogier fans.
    Actually you have a selective memory McRae and Sainz have both been egocentric in post-stage interviews.
    I can't speak for Makkinen but in common with Gronholm and Solberg they have a different and understated nordic way of replying to questions. Of course the golden idol never actually said anything worth printing as he had a vast array of platitudes at his disposal. Possibly, why people who know a bit about PR coaching got bored with 'Loebspeak'.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    Hello, I dont know if it was mentioned here and search button is not working for me... But I have one question. There is still winning time of Yuriy Protasov on SS 6, but I dont believe it. He was surprisingly fast this Rally Sweden, but this time is completely out of "sense". From beginning I thought it was timekeepers mistake and I am surprised they didnt repaired it. Does anybody have any information regarding his time on this stage?
    Pluto at stage 6 if you watch,there is also Kubica with a good time(3rd just 3,1 sec behind Protasov) while at other stages Kubica was much more slower.
    maybe the start order with a combination with a advantage for pirelli tyres for this stage?

at stage 9 Protasov lost only 10,4 sec at 14,76 km
    at stage 7 lost only 12,1 sec at 20,76 km
    at stage 10(ss Karlstad) has 4th time infront of plenty works crews.again mistake?
    at stage 15 lost 11,3 at 18km
    at stage 17(again ss) had 3rd time overall

dont underestimate pirelli tyres,that they didnt want to give their effort at wrc last years because they entered at f1,doesnt mean they dont have good tyres.That very few drivers use them, doesn t mean something about their speed/competitiveness,because there are other reasons for that.
    As i have said plenty of times,at plenty of occasions they are much better than michelins.
    Pitty that a works team doesn t use them.Maybe we had some nice surprises at stages or rallies,that will spicy up these boring years.

Actually you have a selective memory McRae and Sainz have both been egocentric in post-stage interviews.
    No you have selective memory.
    are you talking about their team orders at Ford? if yes i dont talk about one problem or two,in 10-15 years of rallying.
    I talk about continious moaning stage by stage,rally by rally,year by year, even if he has advantage.Moaning even when he was closing his gps sensor.
    I can't speak for Makkinen but in common with Gronholm and Solberg they have a different and understated nordic way of replying to questions.
    Loeb and Ogier had same language,but that didn t helped Ogier to dont ridicule himself.
    Not a good excuse...

Of course the golden idol never actually said anything worth printing as he had a vast array of platitudes at his disposal. Possibly, why people who know a bit about PR coaching got bored with 'Loebspeak'.
    Master doesnt had to ridicule himself at interviews.He ridiculed everybody at stages.
    That it was boring for you, because he didnt moan for years, when he was cleaning all gravel rallies,that is not boring for most people.
    Thats why when he appears at rallies,even at Ogiers birthtown,you see 10 times more people at park service at Loebs car.
    Can you guess whats the problem?
    Last edited by dimviii; 15th February 2015 at 21:50.

14. Likes: AL14 (15th February 2015),Jef Pauly (15th February 2015),KKS (15th February 2015),spark13 (15th February 2015)