Page 116 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1316
    Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    lol

“An unbelievable finale. I am incredibly proud of this win. It is certainly one of my best. The
    first victory in Sweden two years ago, when I beat Sébastien Loeb, was fantastic, but this was
    even harder-fought.

http://www.volkswagen-motorsport.com...n_tag03_en.pdf
    let children play in his magic world

2. Likes: dimviii (15th February 2015),rallye-vid (15th February 2015)
    Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    let children play in his magic world
    His eyes said on the finish line: i'm so happy my team mate lost the concentration.
    it's all about driving fast

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micke_VOC View Post
    Some help from some Swedish or Finnish "professional spectators" had earn some time for JML there...
    Yeah I was wondering why they didn't have several of thos tow straps with all the hand loops built in, would have been much faster pulling out. Great to see Nordic cooperation...
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

First video with full rally channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-t23bGje8s
    Nice video drom Day2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkNo1O0XzzU
    100, L5 over crest , 30 straight into a snowbank - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_i4...ucZbGzIE27c8Xd

6. Likes: dimviii (15th February 2015)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIAobG1gLm4 Fantastic flat-out from JML

8. Likes: dimviii (15th February 2015)
    Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa View Post
    Hej Lindström, kan du inte läsa därnere i Småland? titta en gång till.
    I give him an A for being a good lab assistant...there are thousands of people in my city alone++some are freinds and customers of mine+---fighting cancer..
    So good for them, and good for him...

But those people do not write 90% of what they write, or speak as complete contempt for, as far as we can see from his own words, complete contempt---vanakt, om det ger intrycket bättre---for nearly everybody in this sport..
    Try to preciscera det här med olika områder.... In this world.....MOTORSPORT, there is a hierarchy, and those who 90% of the time just call most everybody is the sport....when they are incapable, and never even dared to do even a ''village event'' gets rather ridiculous and silly....
    And he does have nothing but contempt for everybody in the sport and here in this little forum...
    and many are sick of reading same droning crap for years..
    Never humorous, never creative, never thoughtful, just everybody is useless and stupid in the whole rallyworld but him--and he is not part of it.

(Hur vet du han gär ett dug nyttig i labbet? Om han beterer sig på jobbet som har uppträdar här, och varför skulle han vara annat? Då finns en bra chans has är lika bruklösa där som här..)

And your analysis of me being jealous...
    Shirley you cannot be serious... I am jealous of nobody, especially a mere lab-rat, gissa igen grabben.
    So JANVANVURPA who do you think you are to sit here on this god forsaken Forum, grading people on how good persons they are?! Do you think you know something about ANYONE on the internet? The answer is negative! The only thing we can know for sure and critizise here on this forum is how members like me, you and N.O.T is putting themselves forward. Im not the best one on that area, thats for sure. But you aren't either! And i would never judge you for that and start to talk about how low value you have in some sort of sick made up grading system based on what people write on a little forum on the internet. Sure N.O.T is negative, ignorant and shows nothing put a great contempt for other members. But i'm afraid that doesn't give you the right to put a big red FAIL on him as a human being.

It just gave me some big jelous vibes. Your text had JELOUS written all over it.

Yes btw i can read but it's hard to read something thats written by someone who can't write.

10. Likes: Formaldehyde (15th February 2015),jarauto2 (15th February 2015)
    Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Congratulations for Thierry and I feel sorry to Andreas (they time will come, I believe that)

Liked 3,795 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Hello, I dont know if it was mentioned here and search button is not working for me... But I have one question. There is still winning time of Yuriy Protasov on SS 6, but I dont believe it. He was surprisingly fast this Rally Sweden, but this time is completely out of "sense". From beginning I thought it was timekeepers mistake and I am surprised they didnt repaired it. Does anybody have any information regarding his time on this stage?

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Lindstroem View Post
    bla ha blah ha
    Yes btw i can read but it's hard to read something thats written by someone who can't write.
    I write clear enough....I can only write my opinions of Tsolkas based on his endless, non-stop shït-talk towards everybody...It is my opinion, and shared by many. 100% negative is a failure as a human..
    Never a word of humanity, happiness, joy ----what the hell is the purpose of doing a sport, or watching it if all you do is call the whole world stupid...

I know I can never tell a Swede a thing, so sit there and imagine what ever you want, but suggesting jealousy towards anybody, especially a little nothing like Grigoris is not even funny...

So maybe I can't write clear enough for your standards, but maybe you don't know what the word jealousy means. So I will help you learn connotations of English words better:
    http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?...earchmode=none
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
    @J.Lindstrom You should read once again between the lines what John is trying to say in his first quote about our N.O.T. boy. Your latest quote is not proper enough to be said.

John has many points in what he said.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...