Page 92 of 132 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Might have missed this earlier in the thread, but what are people's thoughts on Protasov? Obviously not in terms of championship threat etc, but his pace looks like it is on the way up, and after a stage win in Sweden could a top 5 position be possible by the end of the year?

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skarderud View Post
    With a puncture, gearboks/sensor problems and electrical failure, everyone in the world "need" Mads more in wrc than anyone need you and your endless moaning, bitcing and immature comments that most really dont care about. Get an haircut and get a job!
    I am too handsome to have a haircut... my handsomeness is 40% in my hair... so no.

I have a job as well.

so what else is there ?? a yes... get rid of that Norwegian of nothingness, i mean you have all the oil int he world gibe him a job in one of the north sea rigs.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quotes after day two of the Rally Sweden

Sébastien Ogier, Volkswagen Polo R WRC #1
    “I am really extremely happy with my performance today. Julien and I gave it everything. We have been right on the very limit on every stage. I am now looking forward to tomorrow, as it promises to be one of the most exciting final days in recent times. Compliments to Thierry Neuville, who was equally impressive as my team-mate Andreas Mikkelsen. However, the boys know to look out, as I am here to win!”

Jari-Matti Latvala, Volkswagen Polo R WRC #2
    “We tried to use the day to test various set-ups. After ending yesterday well off the pace, today was a good opportunity to do this. Tomorrow we will try to push hard on the Power Stage and pick up a few points towards the Drivers’ Championship. Then it will be a matter of moving on from Sweden and focussing fully on the next challenge in Mexico.”

Andreas Mikkelsen, Volkswagen Polo R WRC #9
    “That was an extremely exciting day for us at the Rally Sweden. The situation was rather unusual for us at first: having to defend a lead. I made two mistakes that cost us time in the morning. The biggest of these was spinning on the ‘Vargåsen’ stage after planting the front of our Polo in a snow bank. I had to turn round, which was a complicated procedure and took 20 seconds. However, the afternoon was far more to my liking again, and we made up a lot of time. We made the most of our starting position and there is not much between us and first place. That remains our main goal. The same thing applies tomorrow, as has applied throughout the entire rally for us: flat out, no tactics.”

Jost Capito, Volkswagen Motorsport Director
    “A straightforward race for victory, with first and third place separated by just a few seconds – that was rallying at its very best today. The drivers could not employ any tactics today and just had to drive flat out right from the first metre. That is exactly what the spectators want to see. Our pairings of Andreas Mikkelsen / Ola Fløene and Sébastien Ogier / Julien Ingrassia drove fantastically in the battle for the lead. However, Thierry Neuville also deserves great respect, as he produced a fantastic performance. This three-way battle will keep us on the edge of our seats right up until the finish. For me, it is impossible to predict who will win tomorrow. It is like roulette – any number could come up trumps.”
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

4. Likes: A FONDO (14th February 2015)
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29 View Post
    Might have missed this earlier in the thread, but what are people's thoughts on Protasov? Obviously not in terms of championship threat etc, but his pace looks like it is on the way up, and after a stage win in Sweden could a top 5 position be possible by the end of the year?
    He is doing fine. Looks better Ford for him than Citroen. In my eyes he is improving, has a chance to catch Prokop as best privateer by the end of the year. Let's see.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

6. Likes: pettersolberg29 (14th February 2015)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29 View Post
    i think you should focus on following the historics and the Rx where peter Solberg competes. It will be good for everyone.

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts

Liked 20 Times in 12 Posts

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts

11. Likes: KKS (14th February 2015),N.O.T (14th February 2015)
    Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    As i understand, ogier is risking a 2 min penalty, or an exlusion.
    Due to speeding 5 times!
    That will shake things around a bit.
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    i think you should focus on following the historics and the Rx where peter Solberg competes. It will be good for everyone.
    You're so vastly unpleasant, and all for nothing. Such a pity.

14. Likes: JHvP (14th February 2015),KKS (14th February 2015),skarderud (14th February 2015)