Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm a idiot

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

I'm a idiot

Well, fantastic news. I have today discovered that yesterday my £400 camera has been lost or stolen.

I was out an about, and went to go for my camera today and its no where to be found.

Its not a huge amount of money to some, but I am not blessed with excess cash, and I really loved my camera.

I have no idea whether I put it down next to me and someone walked off with it or whether as a complete idiot I have put it down and left it somewhere.

Sadly I was out in public, so its nowhere it can be found.

So there you go, complete waste of my time and money, just because I am to stupid for words.

It has upset me really, and I wonder if its even worth bothering with a new one. Is it worth having a hobby like that, when I could easily be stupid enough to do it again.

F****** pissed off and had enough of everything for today.

Just wanted to vent some frustration. Can't be bothered to post anymore for now. Bye bye
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Sorry to hear that man . Sounds like something I would do to be honest!

Are you aware that you could quite likely claim on your household insurance.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 165 Times in 131 Posts
    Bad show Steve. Have you been to the local constabulary, on the off chance that an honest person has turned it in?

Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts
    I don't think you're an idiot Steve, in fact I bet you find, it or have it returned by lap 25 of the Japanese GP.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    I'm really sorry for you Steve. You're right to be upset but don't say you're an idiot.
    It can happen to any of us ( once my brother even lost/forgot a bag with his underwear ). It's a big loss but maybe you'll get a new one for Christmas from your family. Do you have an idea where you lost it? Maybe someone with a honest heart found it and left it to police or left word to a shop in the neighbourhood....
    I had a coworker who lost her purse on the bus two times and always got it back.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I have a friend who rode his bike to the library, got some books, then walked home. He never saw his bicycle again.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 165 Times in 131 Posts
    I am a very kinesthetic person, I am forever picking things up and putting them down and never seeing them again, until I open the fridge etc. It is a huge cause of amusement for my clients. Half the time I don't even realise I have something in my hands

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I was in another Town by the sea front. I will be contacting the police to see if on an off chance anyone handed it in.

I love my camera and have started taking photo's over the last couple of years, some of which I have posted around here, but I now doubt whether its worth it in case it happens again.

I am probably just speaking out of frustration, but I wonder if its worth it.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts
    Steve, Is it insured? If not then you do deserve the idiot tag!
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.

Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts
    Having disposed of Steve, it's my turn to confess to being an Idiot.

I've just spent two days on and off making a wooden box for a favourite game whose cardboard box has disintegrated. I finished it, screwed the knob onto the lid then went to try it.
    The board would not fit in! . Somehow the outside dimensions match the board rather than the inside ones. Who's an idiot?

Tomorrow I'll have to start again. Working at normal pace, instead of 'pensioner's pottering pace' and without the learning curve I might get it done in a day.

Before you ask "Why not simply buy another?" They don't make this particular version any more.
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.

11. Likes: Storm (1st October 2014)