Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    .....and quoiting someone who doesn't even understand his source material make you even more ignorant then Doc
    Last edited by Tazio; 22nd September 2014 at 17:29.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hi all
    where I can watch the video at the start Sigapore F1?

Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    You are dead wrong, and either ignorant, a liar, or both!
    There's no point in debating people who have nothing but insults.

I merely posted a link and offered my opinion on it. If you don't like what's in the link, take it up with them.

If you don't like my opinion, that's fine. It's just sad that you are incapable of expressing yours like an adult.

Again, it looks like fair debating is too much for you. I didn't insult a single person, and yet you called me retarded, ignorant, and a liar.

Try using this as your avatar, because it certainly suits you...............

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
    I made my comments when I posted the link to the entire article. I'm perfectly willing to let people read the article and make up their own minds.
    I wouldn't waste my time Doc
    Certain posters have only one thing in mind on these forums, reason having been lost a long time ago in their travels
    you can't argue with results.

Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    .....and quoiting someone who doesn't even understand his source material make you even more ignorant then Doc
    It's funny to see you write about ignorance and then make the ignorant mistake of saying "Then Doc" instead of the proper "than Doc." A silly mistake to be sure, but don't underline your own ignorance by posting ignorant stuff.

We learned the difference between "then" and "than" in the second grade. Now we know who slept through it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Attack is the last form of defense. He fell foul of it. You've already won this one mate
    Thanks. There's no need to insult the guy because he's already humiliated himself.

Go, Taz, go!

Last edited by Doc Austin; 22nd September 2014 at 17:45.

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    You are the one that said Nico was complaining, I correctly pointed out that he was explaining it to a German publication in German for their benefit. You've changed your story from;" I just posted information" to "I made editorial comments on the content"(which you had no clue about the context.because your reading skills are preschool level) I just set the record straight, Also so sorry for the typo, some of us work for a living

7. Likes: journeyman racer (23rd September 2014)
    Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    IMO the above post is most cherry picking than anyone else.
    Orly?

Melbourne was a car failure for Lewis. Nobody stated he would beat Nico, they stated it was a DNF due to mechanical failure. Zero points is always beaten by finishing in the points
    Yeah. Some on here have been whinging and whinging and whinging, and lamenting, about how Hamilton had 1 mechanical breakdown in Melbourne. They were having a breakdown themselves about it.

It's a benefit starting from the rear? The only benefit was pure luck, not starting from the rear of the pack.
    LOL! Yes. Hamilton did have "pure luck". At Hungary in particular. They were your words. Not mine

As for Canada, Lewis had issues first and by the time they applied damage control his brakes were already shot. Nico had the benefit of the team having him adjust driving and brake bias before his car was in the same condition.
    Bow. Long.

Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    Hamilton does have more DNF's than his teammate one of them caused by Rosberg cheating in Spa and he also lost 7 other points to Nico's cheating in Monaco. He also probably lost two race wins due to car failures in qualifying so that's an extra 20 points there.
    Wrong. You're just crying. Also, the growing opinion was that Rosberg "gave" the win at Monza.

For Canada, Rosberg was able to manage his car because he wasn't stuck in Hamilton's turbulent air all race. Were it the other way around and had Rosberg been stuck in Hamilton's turbulent air the entire race then I doubt Rosberg would have been able to bring it home as he did.
    LOL! What? It's Rosberg's problem that he was legitimately ahead? You're just making poo up now. What do you want Rosberg to do? "Hey Lewis. I'll lead for 10 laps. The I'll let you past for 10 laps. SO we both can have an equal amount of time in the dirty air?" Suck it up up.

Starting from the pitlane benefited Hamilton? Are you actually delusional enough that you actually believe that starting from the pits could ever been of benefit to anyone? He got up to third because he drove an amazing race in both Germany and Hungary. Yes, the safety car helped him a bit but to gain so much ground on a track link Hungary and so as many overtakes as he did is amazing, imo.
    LOL! You've contradicted yourself. Who is the delusional one?

I'll admit he drove good races as well...In a car 3 secs a lap quicker than others...

Hamilton has been denied in Australia due to mechanical failure. His issues began the formation lap and that's why Rosberg lead into the first corner.
    I'll pay that. However, it's not Rosberg's problem. It didn't warrant incessant whinging about how "unlucky" Hamilton was. Particularly in hindsight now, it's proven to be he's been fortunate.

Massa also had a better car in 2008 and Hamilton won the title in the second best car.
    LOL! Even if the Ferrari was better. It was hardly a significant amount. Even then, Massa would've won the title had he not had more mechanical failures than Hamilton (particularly Hungary. where Massa broke down down while clearly leading with 3 laps to go. Hamilton was nowhere). There was also that year's Monaco GP. Hamilton was extremely lucky to win the race. And in turn, he was lucky to be champ. Oh yes he was!
    Last edited by journeyman racer; 23rd September 2014 at 06:57.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Ok guys, could we continue this without insults, name calling, or personal comments, thank you !
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

11. Likes: steveaki13 (23rd September 2014)
    Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by journeyman racer View Post
    Orly?

Yeah. Some on here have been whinging and whinging and whinging, and lamenting, about how Hamilton had 1 mechanical breakdown in Melbourne. They were having a breakdown themselves about it.

LOL! Yes. Hamilton did have "pure luck". At Hungary in particular. They were your words. Not mine

Bow. Long.
    I'm really not quite sure what you're going on with this about, but it seems to me you're trying to balance out the Hamilton "fanboi" squad by being the Hamilton "hater" squad.

To try to say that starting from the back of the pack is an advantage is just nonsense. If that was the case we would see cars fall out of 1st qually trying to be slower than the others. What has happened for Lewis was simply luck, timing of the safety car. But that timing of the safety car could have just as well benefited others..... it was nothing more than the luck of timing.

I've done no whinging about the mechanical DNFs. I see it as 2-2 and as for the cut tire, I saw it as a racing incident caused as much by Lewis as by Nico. The only reason mechanical DNFs matter to me is simple. The Mercedes is the dominant car, and if one of the two breaks more often the other is likely to get the WDC. I really don't care which of them get it, but I hope they get it on an even chance vs their team mate. And I really hope whoever is behind at the last race doesn't win the title due to the wonky double points thing.

I don't lose any sleep regardless of who wins, I just prefer when drivers win on merit of their driving. Being the Mercedes is so dominant we probably only have two potential WDCs, so for me personally that takes a lot of the excitement out of the picture.