Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack4688` View Post
    Also the price you have to pay with the opening round being as early in the year as is possible!

But then Açores should be able to fill the gap in March, Tour de Corse should only ever be in May, then something in Septmeber and finish with Valais in October, job done
    Yeah, job done. Only there are lot of people don't agree
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 85 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by polo10 View Post
    Yes, it was like that one year (2013) but only 3 drivers done both rallys, but you have 3 days to rebuild the car and if something wrong happen you miss the Rally...so i don t understand this calênder, let´s see if the 2 rallys will count for National Championship, if they do, it is unacceptable this dates
    We still do not know in what format Rallye Portugal and Azores will be led in terms of the Portuguese championship. The FIA has said that the 2013 form can not continue.

For years I am apologist of the non inclusion of Rally Portugal and the Azores in the Portuguese championship. The teams are freed from the pressure of scoring points and may try to run for a good classification overall.
    2009 IRC Pickems Champion

Liked 35 Times in 19 Posts
    Guys, why don't you want Greece? Greece has the legendary Acropolis Rally with great organisation and stages. Ok, it's position is in the WRC, but I think it gives ERC more prestige. The only problem Acropolis Rally has is the financial part.
    Regarding Cyprus, it's the only mixed event. I think ERC should have one mixed event. OK, if you don't want Cyprus, let's add San Remo rally in mixed surface. Why not? The only problem for this rally is that it's quite expensive for the teams and the drivers. But I don't think that this is a good reason for Cyprus to be out. Otherwise, we will have ERC rallies only in Central Europe, Finland and UK.
    I think that Rallye du Valais should also be in ERC. It's a unique rally in Europe, like Rallye Monte Carlo.

So, why not an 11-round ERC?
    https://www.facebook.com/GRallynews

4. Likes: Andre Oliveira (8th November 2014)
    Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    As Greek I am happy that our rally will be to the calendar(after the ratification) but I don't think October is the ideal month for the Greek gravel roads.also this rally has nothing to do with rally Acropolis,it's totally different rally so there is no extra prestige for erc if comprises rally greece to it's calendar.so we must not confuse Acropolis rally with the 2014 event or 2015 event.i understand guys that want valais in( in the place of rally Greece) TOTALLY because it's an iconic event as ACROPOLIS is(the real thing)and should be back to wrc.Rally du valais should be on calendar undoubtedly.
    Last edited by nafpaktos; 8th November 2014 at 01:14.
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

6. Likes: DIMI44 (22nd November 2014)
    Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfiend View Post
    'Rally of Greece', not Acropolis RAlly?

Clearly there's big issues in Greece. Different Organiser?
    Yes,with a big dispute between them.
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Lets hope a proper Rally takes the place of that sorry excuse for an event... Greece has nothing to offer anymore to anything, let alone in rallying... and hopefully that asterisk justifies its place.

The fact that the only reason the rally should be run is because of its name and history is enough to justify how bad things are.

Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Teams here in Corse are also quite "surprised" and "concerned" regarding the calendar. Not only about events (nobody expected Cyprus to be there again as it is one of the most expensive events in costs, Valais absence is big mistake), but also about schedule...

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    Teams here in Corse are also quite "surprised" and "concerned" regarding the calendar. Not only about events (nobody expected Cyprus to be there again as it is one of the most expensive events in costs, Valais absence is big mistake), but also about schedule...
    Hope they can put pressure at Eurosport guys in order to reshape the calendar! 2 weeks between Portugal and Açores is crazy and Açores without portuguese top crews will be a much poor rally.
    Rally addict since 1982

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post

Pluto . I agree with you .
    Greece must get out of the calendar !!
    Valais must in the calendar !!

12. Likes: N.O.T (9th November 2014)
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    [QUOTE=arnmar4;1024969]Pluto . I agree with you .
    Greece must get out of the calendar !!
    Valais must in the calendar !!

Excuse me . I mean cyprus