Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
    Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    How facts few years ago are relevant when You have actual competition at present, this is ridiculous....
    no you havent got any competition at all last 2 years.Ogier with plenty of mistakes was champion before the end of championship.

Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    No, but how is this relevant? Loeb absence?
    Nothing to do with Loebs absence.Ogier is just much better from current drivers.
    its the same scenario,but Loebs haters they see that now exists competition.
    they see competition between vw budget and ford/citroens and they see competition between Sordo/Evans/Ostberg/Hirvonen/Neuville vs Ogier and Latvala.
    they see so much competition that these years are better comparing to Loebs era.
    Hyundai havent got a car fast yet to face straight the polo.
    hyundais best/fastest driver is only Neuville with 1 win
    ford has a good car but one driver still learning while the other one decided to stop due to bad results
    citroen has one driver that saw 1st time the whole championship,while the other one seems that has decreasing pace and never in win fight mode.
    citroens and fords budget is less than half of vw budget.
    But you see that now is better...

but Loeb ruined the sport...

laughable....
    Last edited by dimviii; 4th December 2014 at 00:08.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Nothing to do with Loebs absence.Ogier is just much better from current drivers.
    its the same scenario,but Loebs haters they see that now exists competition.
    they see competition between vw budget and ford/citroens and they see competition between Sordo/Evans/Ostberg/Hirvonen/Neuville vs Ogier and Latvala.
    they see so much competition that these years are better comparing to Loebs era.
    Hyundai havent got a car fast yet to face straight the polo.
    hyundais best/fastest driver is only Neuville with 1 win
    ford has a good car but one driver still learning while the other one decided to stop due to bad results
    citroen has one driver that saw 1st time the whole championship,while the other one seems that has decreasing pace and never in win fight mode.
    citroens and fords budget is less than half of vw budget.
    But you see that now is better...

but Loeb ruined the sport...

laughable....
    Loeb shattered too many dreams and ridiculed many heros of the past...

being greek you know that we reffered to people like sainz, mcrae, makinen, kankkunen and some other doggys (compared ot the greatest) as GODS...

and now they saw this french short stocky guy with not such a flamboyant personality to enter the sport and treat these gods like they are nothing... he beat them up, he tore them apart and dragged their remains behind his red chariot like Achilles did with Hektor... he literally forced these god doggys to retirement at relatively early age or even worse he sent them to lesser championships dressed as clowns to entertain the girls at the circus... so the pain and the suffering is understandable.

Imagine if someone did this to the guy you look up to...

I feel sorry for these guys because i have a tender heart... it is one of the reasons girls love me... and sheep.

Liked 2,841 Times in 1,614 Posts
    So what are the main topic here? Silly season or Loeb era against Ogier era?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    silly season is over... so we moved to far more entertaining stuff...

Liked 661 Times in 290 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    silly season is over... so we moved to far more entertaining stuff...
    Ooops I must have been asleep when silly season ended.

Who got the second seat at Citroen ?
    What happened to other drivers after Citroen confirmed who will drive the no. 4 car for majority of 2015 ?

I missed the last dominoes falling into place
    https://twitter.com/KiwiWRCfan adding a fans perspective to Twitter

Liked 94 Times in 58 Posts
    Indeed silly season is as good as over. Except the last puzzle of DS.
    But for me loads of other question marks f.i. the customer entries; normally M-Sport have some 4 extra WRC's for rent available. I'm also very curious of the PH-Sport rumours, are they entering a WRC car next to the R5 Citroen for Lefevbre and if yes, is Kubica involved.
    And last but not least what are the plans of Tidemand, Kruuda, Chardonnet, Prokop, the Russians etc etc. Everybody has mentioned Abbring the whole season, does he have a WRC or an ERC contract? I'm sure I have forgotten some, but still, expectations enough.

7. Likes: pantealex (4th December 2014),WUff1 (4th December 2014)
    Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    Kruuda has confirmed that he will be in WRC2 and is going for the title but he hasn't said with which car and what rallies.

Liked 94 Times in 58 Posts
    Kruuda has had a great job by winning some WRC2 drives and being Finnish rally champ, for me one of the most developed and matured drivers of 2014.
    With the Russians I meant Protasov and Novikov. My heart goes out for Alexey Lukyanuc the man with the biggest rally heart in the world but, a WRC drive is too much of a dream for him.
    I forgot Bertelli. Strong link to Ford but with own team or M-Sport private entry?

10. Likes: pantealex (4th December 2014)
    Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Ostberg has just been confirmed at Citroen.

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Pity but okay, money speaks offcourse..