Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    2007 Overall Pickems Champion
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I believe it's unfair to dismiss Seb. Chardonnet judging from his WRC-2 season so far. The car was late and not that competitive out-of-the-box. He drove a WRcar in a WRC event only once and he finished 10th. Give him an Elfyn Evans season in 2015 and he will be up to speed in '16. In case Citroen will still be in the WRC by then.
    "Nada pode me separar do amor de Deus"
    http://rallyeracing.wordpress.com/

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Obviously VW will be the same.
    Hyundai- Neuville Sordo / On the N Team Padoon( i hope he wont i think at the moment there are many better drivers. Hirvonen could be interesting)
    Citroen - Meeke( Petter Solberg maybe? ) Ostberg and in 2015 will be the third Citroen WRC like earlier years. That will be driven by Sebastien Chardonnet and Stephane Lefebvr will be with R5!!
    M-Sport- Evans and Ott Tanak and on some events maybe Quentin Gilbert??
    If Petter come back, it could be very interesting, which team that he will choose ( M-Sport or Citroen) He won the RX with DS3

Liked 168 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sch17 View Post
    Obviously VW will be the same.
    Hyundai- Neuville Sordo / On the N Team Padoon( i hope he wont i think at the moment there are many better drivers. Hirvonen could be interesting)
    Citroen - Meeke( Petter Solberg maybe? ) Ostberg and in 2015 will be the third Citroen WRC like earlier years. That will be driven by Sebastien Chardonnet and Stephane Lefebvr will be with R5!!
    M-Sport- Evans and Ott Tanak and on some events maybe Quentin Gilbert??
    If Petter come back, it could be very interesting, which team that he will choose ( M-Sport or Citroen) He won the RX with DS3
    I don't think Petter is coming back. Recently he said that he was aiming for a manufacturer support to continue his fight in RX.

4. Likes: Mintexmemory (29th October 2014)
    Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Co-driven View Post
    I don't think Petter is coming back. Recently he said that he was aiming for a manufacturer support to continue his fight in RX.
    Thats sad . I think WRC needs his Energy

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1 View Post
    From the service park at Rally Australia gone by from source..

Meeke to VW
    Ogier back to Citroen (Abu-Dhabi have 2016-19 sponsorship with Citroen) as not getting along with Joost
    Evans to Citroen
    Hyundai stays the same
    Tanak to M-Sport
    http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/octob...8--12-12-.html

next time keep those retarded rumours you hear from your nobody "inside" sources to yourself...

7. Likes: pantealex (23rd October 2014)
    Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    I can imagine Eric Camilli entering JWRC 2015, winning it and getting the DS3 R5 for WRC2 2016

Liked 140 Times in 86 Posts
    Hopefully Hirvonen has a greater chance of staying with M-Sport for next season after his result this weekend. Let's not forget he is 4th in the championship and the only drivers ahead of him are all the Volkswagens.

It would be a mistake to get rid of him for Tanak, as has been most commonly suggested.

Liked 60 Times in 27 Posts
    You pay, you stay. Simple.

Liked 111 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack4688` View Post
    Hopefully Hirvonen has a greater chance of staying with M-Sport for next season after his result this weekend. Let's not forget he is 4th in the championship and the only drivers ahead of him are all the Volkswagens
    It would be a mistake to get rid of him for Tanak, as has been most commonly suggested.
    Do you think it will be better with Hirvonen next year and possible to compete with VW-boys? What's the point of another season like this ? Yes he did a good job here in Spain but it's one of the highlights this season what was general speaking not a good year, specially if you look to the difference in (stage-)times and when you look at his results compare with his teammate Evans. You mus remember Hirvonen is the driver with the most experience of all. Last year he had all in hands to win (rally's and possible than the title) but there was already the missing extra drive, the extra speed to fight with Ogier and Latvala. I like the man for sure, he's good but it's time for fresh new drivers. Look at Meeke this season, he was (not for me after his speed last year in specially Finland and also in Australia) still the suprise for many and he has proven he is his seat more than worth in the WRC.

In my view Hirvonen will retire and a new job could be to develop the new Toyota WRC if they get the green light from the headquarters. Or to move on like Petter in to the WRX.

Next week Hyundai will come with the news that Neuville and Paddon will drive the full season with Sordo & Hanninen in a third car. That's what i believe. I hope even a fourth car for Kevin Abbring.
    Citroën, well there's not much to choose on, Meeke is fixed i believe, second car is for Ostberg again with hopefully Kevin Abbring in a third car, or Tanak (he did most of the WRC-rally's at least two times) when there's only money for two cars.
    M-Sport will pick up what's left over (and with money your chances are better).

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    It is way too early to put Paddon to Hyundai main team. I hope he does all the rallies with Hyundai N team next year (They can get more feedback from competition+more testing days), Neuville will be driver nr 1 and driver nr 2 will be Sordo+ Hänninen for some events on gravel+snow.
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

13. Likes: WUff1 (27th October 2014)