Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

James Allen changes his stance

Has anyone else read James Allen's GP review on the ITV website. He has actually commentated on how good nick heidfeld is. Over the years even when Nick has a goood result he has always brushed it off with Martin Brundle giving Nick the praise. It was nice to see that James has given quick nick the ackowledgement that he should have given him ages ago.

Talking about Nick he is driving the wheels of the BMW at the momment. I hope the result get even better this year for the team

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    James allen is too cocky for my liking, he misses too much of the action aswell.

I bet anyone who lives near James Kermit Voice Allen, thinks he is a flash git.

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    James Allen was referring to Heidfeld's performance last year. The article and many critics suggested Nick wasn't pulling his weight when he had JV as his team mate and then when Kubica replaced JV, Nick suddenly found extra tenths.

It's the conspiracy theory which suggests why BMW (at the time of writing) have yet to offer another contract to 'Quick-Nick'

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    he has also changed his stance... he no longer mentions Jenson Button every chance he gets, which is a good thing

he now though keeps talking about Hamilton, which is still annoying as **** but at least Hamilton is good :
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    I don't know, I think this guy is a wizard of sorts. he was saying DC was on fire long before DC's car caught fire.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    James Allen was referring to Heidfeld's performance last year. The article and many critics suggested Nick wasn't pulling his weight when he had JV as his team mate and then when Kubica replaced JV, Nick suddenly found extra tenths.

It's the conspiracy theory which suggests why BMW (at the time of writing) have yet to offer another contract to 'Quick-Nick'
    He repeats the same negative things about Heidfeld constantly and always says "people in the paddock have been saying" and all that stuff.
    Extremely impressed with the first 43 laps of Bourdais' race

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Heidfeld is hit and miss. Last year it's fair to say he deserved the critizism, as he was only matching JV, who wasn't rated too highly, and then Kubica came in and took the shinelight away from him.

This year he's made great strides, and deserves the praise.

I think some of you guys just enjoy bashing James Allen for the sake of it, or because it's the 'popular' thing to do.

Why should James Allen praise Heidfeld when he is driving badly, and not praise him when he is driving well?

Being slightly critical of Heidfeld when he isn't reaching his potential, and praising Heidfeld when he is doing great, makes perfect sense to me, even if other's don't seem to understand that way of thinking :S

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    James Allen never has, and never will be a good commentator. He opens his mouth and lets his belly rumble, and every 2nd word is Hamilton. Mind you, he doesn't seem too upset that his love affair with Button has ended and immediatly attached himself like a limpet to Hamilton.
    I aim to live forever - so far so good...

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    NoahsGirl - from F1Racing? :P

James Allen had the impossible task of taking over from Murray Walker. He was always going to be viewed as a disappointment. I think the dislike people have taken to him is unjustified in most cases.

Hyping up the British drivers, who are generally the most supported in the UK makes perfect sense since the majority of his viewers are...british.

And as with the Heidfeld thing. It's a perfect example of people critizising the guy, for the sake of critizising him. As I said, I don't think that being critical of a driver when he's off form, and praising him when he's on form, is that bad a thing!

The Anti-James Allen t-shirts are absurb - talk about pathetic! The man's doing his job, anything would think he committed murder and got away with it!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It is indeed me raphael123!
    I aim to live forever - so far so good...