Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Stolen RedBull plans?

"For some weeks Red Bull Racing has been looking at legal responses to the recent revelation that Spyker had acquired design documents from Milton Keynes. Spyker revealed the drawings as part of its case against Scuderia Toro Rosso, claiming that Red Bull and Toro Rosso parts are interchangeable."

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns19043.html
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Also in this week's Autosport....showed a pic of the top with the RBR logo. So it must be an insider, right?
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    why having two teams in F1. This only causes teams lose money and interest in the sport sooner by being a two time loser.
    Eau Rouge@Spa-Francorchamps

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I say well done to Spyker for getting their hands on this very valuable document. It really goes to the heart of the matter, because Spyker's claim is that Red Bull Racing designs parts for Scuderia Toro Rosso in violation of the Concorde Agreement's provisions defining "Constructors". Red Bull Racing, on the other hand, claims that both its car and Scuderia Toro Rosso's car are designed not by Red Bull Racing, but by Red Bull Technologies, which would make everything legal. Now, here comes a document which implies strongly that Red Bull Racing is the designer of the part in question. It's almost a smoking gun, though Gerhard Berger has come up with a clever explanation, which the arbitrator could use as a rationale for allowing both RBR and STR to continue drawing constructors' TV revenues.

In a separate development, Frank Williams has made it clear that he does not intend to press Williams's case through the courts, but instead is pressing Bernie Ecclestone to resolve the matter by declaring that Constructors' TV revenue will go only to the nine teams who design and manufacture their own chassis.

The damning Red Bull Racing document which Spyker has obtained, via industrial espionage, is one which they could have obtained by subpoena in a proper lawsuit in the United States. Since that avenue was not available to them, however, in the FIA-sanctioned arbitration process, they got it "by other means". Well done Spyker!!!! Congratulations, Colin Kolles!! Keep up the good work.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    So what if STR has plans, with STR marked on them, that are somewhat different from the RedBull ones?

I don't even know if Spyker won't get into trouble for stealing RedBull Technologies' Intellectual Property! I suppose it isn't very legal even if they bought if from STR or RB personal, cause it would be instigation to fraud or something.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    2 ex-ferrari employee's faced a minimum of 2 years in prison if they where found guilty of bringing ferrari secrets to Toyota, I see very little difference here, so if Red Bull now who gave Spyker the plans...

As far as what's printed on the designs, Berger explained that this was due to the fact that Red Bull Technologies began life as Red Bull Racing LTD, which was still seperate to Red Bull Racing. This Kinda reminds me of my Turbo Grafx. initially Turbo Grafx was sold in USA and Canada under the NEC america banner, they renamed to Turbo Technologies Inc (TTI) and when they stopped producing systems, renamed to Turbozone direct in the USA, and Donsal in Canada to sell direct to gamers. I had purchased stuff from both TTI canada, and Donsal, but depsite the new name, the packages sent by Donsal after almost a year under the new name still carried the TTI logos, and headers on the receipts.
    The Preceding post may have contained nudity, sexuality, violence, coarse language and Jacques
    Villeneuve and is intended for a mature audience, parental guidance is advised.
    So you wanna know what the PS Stands for.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Hhmmm... I will buy the information you stole from your company...

So that I can prove your Company is as Crooked as We are ????

Gotta luv the honesty displayed here !!!

Must be another group of Businessmen who graduated from Lauda's School of Ethical Behavior !!! :

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    RedBull consider legal action against former employee and even Spyker.

Seems to me that Spyker are heading towards deep trouble.

http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlin...18095800.shtml

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    So what if STR has plans, with STR marked on them, that are somewhat different from the RedBull ones?
    ioan, with all due respect, you have spectacularly missed the point. The point is that Scuderia Toro Rosso's lower bracket T tray stay was apparently designed by Red Bull Racing, another Constructor, rather than by Red Bull Technologies, an outside contractor.

I don't even know if Spyker won't get into trouble for stealing RedBull Technologies' Intellectual Property! I suppose it isn't very legal even if they bought if from STR or RB personal, cause it would be instigation to fraud or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSfan
    2 ex-ferrari employee's faced a minimum of 2 years in prison if they where found guilty of bringing ferrari secrets to Toyota, I see very little difference here, so if Red Bull now who gave Spyker the plans...
    RedBull consider legal action against former employee and even Spyker.

Seems to me that Spyker are heading towards deep trouble.

http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlin...18095800.shtml
    Spyker's liability here turns on one issue and one issue only: what, if anything, did Spyker do to get this document? If they even suggested to the Red Bull leaker that they would like to see it, if they so much as hinted to him that such documents would be of interest to them, then they are guilty of civil and criminal offenses. But if, as they will undoubtedly claim, they merely were the happy recipients of a totally unsolicited but very welcome piece of mail, then they are completely off the hook, though the leaker himself is in a much more difficult position.

There is no doubt in my mind that Colin Kolles will have taken legal advice before admitting that he had this confidential Red Bull document, and the advice will have been that he should keep it entirely quiet if there is any evidence at all that the document was solicited. The fact that Kolles has allowed the world to know that he obtained the document satisfies me that he has total deniability of any effort having been made by Spyker to obtain it. Hence, I feel confident that Mr. Kolles and the team he so admirably heads will come out of this smelling like a rose. And even if the document is inadmissible in the arbitration, it has already been seen by everybody, including Bernie Ecclestone, so the damage to Red Bull's case has already been done. Congratulations, Spyker, and a huge thank you is due to the Red Bull employee who did the right thing and exposed as false Gerhard Berger's claims that both his car and Red Bull's car are designed by a third party, Red Bull Technologies.

(Did you notice, no one at Red Bull is denying the document is genuine? Nice job.)

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gannex
    (Did you notice, no one at Red Bull is denying the document is genuine? Nice job.)
    They didn't deny anything cause they don't need to, first they have an explanation which goes along with their previous ones and than if they can prove that Spyker are at fault for getting those plans than they are of the hook and Spyker will lose all their credibility.