Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    I agree Steve. I'd much rather the offending posters get a warning or time out, even if I cross the line and one of the offending posters is me. But people like to "play tough" on the internet with names and kid games, usually when there is no valid discussion that supports their point of view.
    Beneath it all was a sensible discussion .
    And , everyone had a point , and argued it , but it went downhill from there .

It does sometimes .
    We , who take the time to discuss F1 , are pretty passionate about it in the first place .
    I've been here for a long time , and seen many brou-ha-has come and go .

This was a small blip in the grand scheme of things .

Hopefully , nobody will leave as a result .
    Some of the best F1 minds I've seen here have gone because they were "too passionate" , and others left because they didn't .

It'll all smooth out . Don't worry .

Then , it will all fly apart again .

2. Likes: airshifter (26th September 2014)
    Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Beneath it all was a sensible discussion .
    And , everyone had a point , and argued it , but it went downhill from there .

It does sometimes .
    We , who take the time to discuss F1 , are pretty passionate about it in the first place .
    I've been here for a long time , and seen many brou-ha-has come and go .

This was a small blip in the grand scheme of things .

Hopefully , nobody will leave as a result .
    Some of the best F1 minds I've seen here have gone because they were "too passionate" , and others left because they didn't .

It'll all smooth out . Don't worry .

Then , it will all fly apart again .
    Yeah Baggie I went a little mental, but I did try (at least in my first post) to simply dismiss DA's assertion. As for TBK he is on my sh*t list for saying situations in F1 need to be simplified so that Americans can understand them. I'll ---- that little mother------!! In retrospect I probably should have let DA's opinion be, for the simple reason that this tabloid aspect of the sport (complainers vs lesser complainers) is a joke to me and sometimes I can't help scoffing at such insignificant BS. In the future I will be a little more careful which threads to drop a neutron bomb upon, because getting the race thread locked was not really that cool
    Later meat, I'm off for a massage
    May the forza be with you

Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    Yeah Baggie I went a little mental...
    "We all go... a little crazy sometimes."
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.

Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    Maybe next time Taz goes all ninja in a forum we have to make him give up the keys to the scoot for a week or two?

Better yet, he has to give it to one of us, that will leave me hoping he nukes a thread.

I've seen the boil overs in the F1 forum before, and it is a shame that it takes out so many people. I just call it quits earlier before it bothers me, but over the years I've just learned not to let things bother me.

Yeah Baggie I went a little mental, but I did try (at least in my first post) to simply dismiss DA's assertion. As for TBK he is on my sh*t list for saying situations in F1 need to be simplified so that Americans can understand them. I'll ---- that little mother------!! In retrospect I probably should have let DA's opinion be, for the simple reason that this tabloid aspect of the sport (complainers vs lesser complainers) is a joke to me and sometimes I can't help scoffing at such insignificant BS. In the future I will be a little more careful which threads to drop a neutron bomb upon, because getting the race thread locked was not really that cool
    Later meat, I'm off for a massage
    The answer , Mr. Bear , is to have a massage before you post , so you're nice and relaxed when you chime in .

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Baggie View Post
    The answer , Mr. Bear , is to have a massage before you post , so you're nice and relaxed when you chime in .
    That would be incredibly inconvenient..meat. From this point forward l think I will just expose illogical, erroneous, ----ed up comments without personally attacking the ----heads, thus simultaneously exclude the use of expressions like ----head, ----head ----breath, pole smoker, pillow biter, vaffanculo, and etc.

Ah , Tazzy , I wasn't meaning to pick on y'all .
    Others were being a little sketchy , too .

I don't want anyone to change their style , but rather , maybe , when the fever is hot , to step away from the keys for a minute , and read the post with a fresh mind before hitting "enter" .
    I wish the whole world would do that , too , sometimes .

You don't need to , all of a sudden , step into the phone booth to change into "Anti-Illogical , Counter Erroneous man" , even if you do kinda fancy the cape look , Bear .

Oh , yeah , I almost forgot to mention that I typed this really slowly , because I know you Americans don't read too quickly .Hee hee .

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    That would be incredibly inconvenient..meat. From this point forward l think I will just expose illogical, erroneous, ----ed up comments without personally attacking the ----heads, thus simultaneously exclude the use of expressions like ----head, ----head ----breath, pole smoker, pillow biter, vaffanculo, and etc.
    You could just be nice and say "I don't agree"
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13 View Post
    You could just be nice and say "I don't agree"

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Here we go into another war into Iraq with no end game... or rather, the same war in Iraq with still no end game.
    Australia found a teenager who it could hold up as a terrorist, who was conveniently killed, and now we have a new set of powers for ASIO.
    I think I've heard this tune before... it's an old song.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!