Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Antistall kicked in, nothing he could do.

Keyboard warriors.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    lol!

Anti-stall? Hey, Rosberg has an excuse for last week!

Quote Originally Posted by EightGear View Post
    Antistall kicked in, nothing he could do.

Keyboard warriors.
    If I was a keyboard warrior you're referring to. I'd just like to say that I actually participate. But I can't afford to participate in a class where you, and other keyboard warriors, can make fun of me.

Yes!
    Last edited by journeyman racer; 1st September 2014 at 15:36.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Meh, shit happens. It's nowhere near as embarrassing as that ape Maldonado that crashed his car during a similar run last year. This was one of Max's first times behind the wheel of an F1 car. He definitely has an excuse unlike that other chap.

Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts
    Anti-stall ..... that makes sense. The thing just wouldn't turn. Still, if Max had more experience in the car he would have known what was going on and been on the clutch or kill switch. It's hard to imagine the same thing happening to, say, Alonso.

Still, that doesn't mean he's not going to do well. Everyone who races in F1 has to learn these things. I remember after Vettel hit Webber in Turkey, and Button at Spa that everyone was saying he did not belong in F1, and that he was crazed, had bad judgment, and was out of control. Just about anyone who is any good went through a period of having stupid accidents.

However, it was the antil stall kicking in that caused Marķa de Villota's accident, so maybe they need a rethink on having those.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Ha ha, some oversteer ... and then there is a little pleaure moment to make steady drift! Max is just playing with that toy!!!
    And immediately afterwards nicely notify the pits to check damage to the wing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7ILyZAfHSU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsu91qjnll8