Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    As far back as Canada certain members (like Airshifter) were saying that Force India were about to overtake Ferrari in the WCC standings. That race wouldn't even be close if Kimi did what he was paid for. I hope he fares better in the second half of the season, because Kimi, and his vastly superior teammate even have a chance to hold off Williams for third. I also feel that if Fred continues to ponk Kimi at Spa it will be the final nail in Kimi's F1coffin, and I personally don't want to see him go out like this, but it is becoming more and more evident that he bit off more than he can chew in his battle against Alonso.
    Being Kimi is the current Spa master, if he can't get the best of Alonso at that track he probably has no other chance to do it in the current or any other car. Sadly, I really don't think him or even Fred has a real chance at a podium at Spa, as the Ferrari engine package should disadvantage both of them as compared to the Merc powered cars. As for Kimi v Alonso, personally I think that battle is long over, at least for this season. I was hoping to see Kimi at least hassle Fred, and it's just not happening at all. Maybe Ferrari made a mistake paying Kimi to not drive when they picked up Fred, so he's still doing that now that he is back in the car.

I really wish Ferrari would sort out the car. With the form Alonso is showing, I think he could easily be hassling the Mercs for the top step on the podium if they could get the Ferrari up in line with the Williams cars.

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon View Post
    At least they didn't do a Hockenheim job on it.
    and for that we are all eternaly thankful
    you can't argue with results.

Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Spa didn't need 'improving'. At least they didn't do a Hockenheim job on it.
    They should have left the 1966 version alone and just improved the barriers.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Spa needs rain. Its a great track, my favourite in fact, but it can be dull as hell when its a dry race and a leader off in the distance. I had forgotten I am going on holiday tomorrow so will be watching this race on Wednesday when I get back. I'm not having much luck this year with race weekends.

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    FP1 on right now and there might be rain in quallies tomorrow....That rain should come on sunday tbh.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    Being Kimi is the current Spa master, if he can't get the best of Alonso at that track he probably has no other chance to do it in the current or any other car. Sadly, I really don't think him or even Fred has a real chance at a podium at Spa, as the Ferrari engine package should disadvantage both of them as compared to the Merc powered cars. As for Kimi v Alonso, personally I think that battle is long over, at least for this season. I was hoping to see Kimi at least hassle Fred, and it's just not happening at all. Maybe Ferrari made a mistake paying Kimi to not drive when they picked up Fred, so he's still doing that now that he is back in the car.

I really wish Ferrari would sort out the car. With the form Alonso is showing, I think he could easily be hassling the Mercs for the top step on the podium if they could get the Ferrari up in line with the Williams cars.
    I'm starting to think that Kimi is just not comfortable with the lower down force level of this seasons regs'. He did go well in FP1, maybe he'll get the car sorted out yet. Fred looks strong as usual, although I think p3 is a little optimistic.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
    Spa needs rain. Its a great track, my favourite in fact, but it can be dull as hell when its a dry race and a leader off in the distance. I had forgotten I am going on holiday tomorrow so will be watching this race on Wednesday when I get back. I'm not having much luck this year with race weekends.
    Where are you going on Holiday Henners? Anywhere nice
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts
    Has Pastor crashed yet?

9. Likes: Tazio (23rd August 2014)
    Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
    Has Pastor crashed yet?
    http://www.espn.co.uk/belgium/motors...ry/171939.html

I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

11. Likes: Tazio (23rd August 2014)
    Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
    So henners88 misses out on another race. Starts pointing out what's wrong with F1/Spa, and what should happen?