Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13 View Post
    I could
    Loser!

Liked 643 Times in 508 Posts
    Gadji maybe your bro did more than just sleep with the Greek Cougar.
    May the forza be with you

My aunt spent some time talking to the lady and understood she had some fishy activity in Greece ( some sort of Madame ). But they could at least close the door.

4. Likes: Tazio (12th August 2014)
    Liked 643 Times in 508 Posts
    May the forza be with you

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    There was a teacher in my son's kinder-garden. She was about 25 years old, tall, skinny, with almond shaped eyes. Not really experienced, but kids loved her. Unlike her older colleagues she just played with them and wasn't tough on them. My boy was about 4 at that time. It wasn't long before my wife and I started cracking jokes about our son's girlfriend. One day he came home and mentioned that he was at her place. That made our day. We knew it was just a tall tale of a sort that kids like (they fly to the Moon, drive racecars etc.). But it gave us material for a new set of mean jokes. "He's a real macho! There's no stopping him!"
    Llibertat

7. Likes: gadjo_dilo (12th August 2014)
    Lol Rudy, just remember of my own childhood. I grew up greek style in a house full of relatives and I was the youngest so a sort of everybody’s toy. When I was 4or 5, my other girl cousins were already in their twenties. We have a custom here that men kiss women’s hand when they met. So a lot of young men who were coming to their brother kissed their hands. Then those boys tried to be nice with the little one ( me!) but I was sad and unfriendly and didn't say a word. When I was asked why I behave like that I said it’s because they didn’t kiss my hand too. So they started to take me into account and kissed the hand of the 4 yo. Then my cousins learnt me a song and I sang it when all these guests came. At that time I didn’t realize what I was saying but now we have a laugh whenever we remember that. It was like „Angelica, your Aphrodite body drives me crazy, your eyes are full of dreams, dreams of paradise Angelica, your snake like body charmed me again, etc. “
    Then my cousins wanted to dye their hair red and tried the colour on my hair. The rest of the family didn’t know what they did and worried that my hair is turning red.
    Etc. etc.
    I miss those years when we were poor but happy and united.

9. Likes: Rudy Tamasz (13th August 2014)
    Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts
    I was doing a walkover survey at an unmanned railway station and was about 300m up the line as no trains were scheduled. My lunchtime hamburger decided it was in a hurry to come through and I had to do a###, so I squatted down where I was. Of course a train came along and I was treated to the 10 tunes a driver can play on the hooter!
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.

11. Likes: Tazio (12th August 2014)
    So let's continue my brother's adventures with the old ladies. After his divorce he came to live for a few months in our old house. His sleep was still very deep and my poor mum had to fight with him every morning to wake up and send him to work. From time to time she gave up and let him sleep. So did she one morning when it was her birthday and she invited her group of neighbour friends for a small tratation. The oldies filled the living room (they were about 9 ladies) and had a good time drinking coffee and liqueors and eating cookies. All of a sudden my brother came into the room with his eyes still glued to sleep and ruffled hair. He ignored the guests and without saying hello just made his way to the bathroom with the most grumpy air possible. Now the problem was that he was wearing only his underpants and the oldies were gobsmacked. The embarrassment continued after a few minutes when he left the bath and went to his bedroom in the same way. Later when he woke up he said he didn't remember anything but the big question is how could he manage to slip himself through a very narrow space between a chair and a massive piece of furniture. Usually when somebody sits on that chair at the table, he had to stand up to permit passing.

When I was very young I used to have a very long hair. One of my best friends who lived on my street was the kind of girl with golden hands and great ideas. She was talented in doing haircuts, making clothes, painting, knitting, etc. She was trying all her ideas of haircuts on her friends heads and was always angry cos I was stubborn and never gave up my locks. One day she called up and said she found a new style of coiffure and needed a long hair to try it. So she used my hair for a very complicated network of braids. The result was interesting but didn't became me, I had an austher figure ', kinda German fraulein-governess. Anyway I thought I should go like this to the university and I did. Next morning I had an exam and my friend said that I could sleep with those braids cos they're very tight and nothing's gonna happen. Nothing happened indeed but I decided I don't like how I look ( did I ever? ) and started to undo the braids. I was so dumb (was I ever otherwise? ). to don't think that those tight braids would frizz and ruffle my hair.. Not only it did but the left where the braid was thinner it kinda stayed like a normally curly hair but on the right the hair had a third volume in comparison with the rest and I looked like an infuriated cat. It was too late to wash my hair and I couldn't miss the exam so I tried to wet it but the result was even worse. So I finished by gathering it on my back in a tail but it still looked strange. The exam went well but I felt very ashamed esp because on that time our proffesors were very strict about our appearance.
    Last edited by gadjo_dilo; 15th August 2014 at 06:19.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gadjo_dilo View Post
    kinda German fraulein-governess
    United in diversity !!!