Page 7 of 297 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrc+

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    is the frame rate and quilty like this one for example or worse ? and can you download them ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFU3...Zbi8m_p5TLxhYC
    Last edited by N.O.T; 12th August 2014 at 22:39.

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    is the frame rate and quilty like this one for example or worse ? and can you download them ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFU3...Zbi8m_p5TLxhYC
    No I'm afraid to say it's worse than on that video (which is of surprisingly good quality TBH). I don't think you can download them, at least I haven't found an option to do so.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Too much money at steak with the F1 team to leave the promotion of the sport to proper people...

Liked 10 Times in 6 Posts
    Well, I subscribed yesterday and i have to say that this platform has huge potential. Despite some little problems ( not able to see only one driver at a time (yeah, doubleclick on onboard - but that is not what we were hoping for, right?), for me fullscreen button not working at all in onboard section) its amazing and worth every penny (or cent). Also like possibility to use same acc on 2 devices at the same time. Cant wait for live stages from Germany.

Edit: Quick update. Fullscreen mode finally started working.

I was just thinking that it would be incredible great to see some kind of live "telemetry". Just something like in F1 transmission, showing us usage of gas and brake pedals, what will help us seeing where is the "difference" between two drivers.
    Last edited by Muchonen; 13th August 2014 at 18:01.

Liked 661 Times in 290 Posts
    the half hour preview "magazine" show for ADAC Rallye Deutschland is already available on plus.WRC.com in the highlights section. I have been able to watch it 5 days before it airs on TV here in NZ.
    https://twitter.com/KiwiWRCfan adding a fans perspective to Twitter

Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts
    A little tip, in the new WRC-app for Android you could pay in a restricted country without any problems... But I did create the account via an VPN a few days ago so there might still be some check there.

When using my login on the PC atleast the incar-section and review-section works just fine! But on my Nexus 5 no video playback works, just black...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    www.Rallyfoto.se
    www.facebook.com/rallyfoto.se

Liked 638 Times in 330 Posts
    So if I am able to do an account via a VPN, can I use it on the PC normally without the need for VPN later on?

Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts
    That worked for me, when I logged in with my VPN-created account this morning I could pay for the subscription.

But try to do everything in the app, that might work aswell.

Edit: And atleast for now everything seems to work on my PC. But no video on my mobile. Bug or limitations because I'm in Sweden?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Evian; 20th August 2014 at 11:34.
    www.Rallyfoto.se
    www.facebook.com/rallyfoto.se

Liked 20 Times in 11 Posts
    I think I was mistaken, VPN seems to be required at all times for everything to work properly.

5 eur + 3 eur vpn every month is too much for me, I am going to cancel my subscription. I was positively surprised at first but in the end the service is rather poor compared to the price asked. I'll stick to the radio and the one-off onboards on youtube...

@Evian, give me some time, I give you access to my VPN which will still be good for germany

Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    Live maps is only WRCars?
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.