Page 62 of 295 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrc+

Liked 1,504 Times in 893 Posts
    Anybody found something new in web-version of plus.wrc.com ? I get only renamed "Live" button to "All live" and all other stuff were the same

Liked 9,310 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber21 View Post
    Did anyone get a confirmation email? In the past, I was getting an email each time I was updating my subscription.
    I used the Promo code and got an email.

Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Just joined the Supreme level on WRC+. Let´s see what it´s worth.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 2,275 Times in 1,069 Posts
    Few questions;

If you use the month long promo code for All live, do you have to enter your card details etc first?

And if so, will it automatically take funds out of your account if you don't cancel it before the free month expires?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Liked 401 Times in 267 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by er88 View Post
    Few questions;

If you use the month long promo code for All live, do you have to enter your card details etc first?

And if so, will it automatically take funds out of your account if you don't cancel it before the free month expires?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Yes, you have to enter your card details, but it will not be charged. However if you do not cancel your membership before expiring date after one month, you will be charged a 8,99 Euro for the next month. If you cancel before the expiring date, you will not pay anything. It is renewed automatically each month.

6. Likes: er88 (22nd January 2018)
    Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    It’s making me upgrade via the iOS app, however whenever I click to upgrade it’s making me agree to it via my fingerprint via iTunes, no where to put the promo code in. Anybody else been able to upgrade via the iOS app and use the promo code?

Liked 105 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markf8691 View Post
    It’s making me upgrade via the iOS app, however whenever I click to upgrade it’s making me agree to it via my fingerprint via iTunes, no where to put the promo code in. Anybody else been able to upgrade via the iOS app and use the promo code?
    If you have an exisitng subscription I don`t think you`ll be able to use the promo code. What I did was stop my current subscription and then started a new one on a different email using the promo code. I`ll see how it goes at Monte and Sweden and then decide which level of service to continue for the rest of the season. There may be another way but I found this to be the most straightforward. I also signed up to the new account on the website, rather than using the app as I had done before, to make it easier to manage in the future.

Liked 208 Times in 109 Posts
    I've just updated to all live and as I had a current subscription I cancelled this and used the promo code, I used my previous sign in and it was all spot on , also received an email confirmation there as well.

See how it goes and take it from there.

Liked 1,878 Times in 734 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by satnav View Post
    I've just updated to all live and as I had a current subscription I cancelled this and used the promo code, I used my previous sign in and it was all spot on , also received an email confirmation there as well.

See how it goes and take it from there.
    But then you have to pay full price when the free period runs out, so does that pay off?
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 208 Times in 109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    But then you have to pay full price when the free period runs out, so does that pay off?
    Should have said i'd only took out another month subscription on + as i'd some previous onboards I wanted to lookup and then this was announced I only take a month now and again so I took the month option as I don't think i'd take the full use of having the year option.
    Last edited by satnav; 22nd January 2018 at 23:57. Reason: more info