Page 36 of 297 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrc+

Liked 171 Times in 99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mousti View Post
    No but if it's rubbish it's not worthy to pay for it either.
    Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
    It may be rubbish for you, but it's not for others who see a value in it.

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EightGear View Post
    I'm not sure. What's the incentive for change when people who subscribe to it basically don't really care about the quality?
    Who tell you they don't care about quality? You and me can't know it. They can with some user research, but it's enough a quick look to their useless questionary to understand they don't have a clue of what a user research is.

And the promotor is happy with the number of subscribers?
    Again, this is an assumption. Maybe it is right but I doubt. In a capitalistic world you are never happy with numbers if they are not the most high number possible.

For me personally WRC+ is the only option of highlights, there's 0 on TV, noting at all. I recently cancelled since I found myself barely watching the programmes anyways. Besides, I always forget about the full event highlights which get uploaded on the Red Bull site after each event. So I guess that's where I'm heading for now.
    You see? You are a lost customer because they don't deliver what you would like. I cancelled because they stealed me money and their customer service is worse than the one of the butcher under my home.
    BTW I too I don't think it is "shit" but it's mediocre and has a very huge potential...

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    although i am never wrong when it comes to rallying i will try to explain my reasoning, because i am above all a graceful god.

What WRC+ does is offering a shit service for a ridiculously low price, i believe they bet on the fact that it is easier to lure 100 people to pay 1 yen for a useless product than to risk having 10 people pay 10 yens, because it is easier to sell shit to a million plebeians with low standards than sell a premium service for a premium price to 10 knowledgeable people with high standards.
    Nobody is questioning your godness in rallying. But yes, you're far from being a god in business.
    If you were right saying that "it's easier to sell for 1 yen to 100 people than for 10 yen to 10 people", Apple would be in bankrupt, Google a far memory and you were not able to write this from a smartphone.

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    Who tell you they don't care about quality? You and me can't know it. They can with some user research, but it's enough a quick look to their useless questionary to understand they don't have a clue of what a user research is.

Again, this is an assumption. Maybe it is right but I doubt. In a capitalistic world you are never happy with numbers if they are not the most high number possible.

You see? You are a lost customer because they don't deliver what you would like. I cancelled because they stealed me money and their customer service is worse than the one of the butcher under my home.
    BTW I too I don't think it is "shit" but it's mediocre and has a very huge potential...
    They are indeed assumptions, but I feel there are enough indicators to assume these things. Like you say, their questionnaire was pretty shit. When you care about the quality, then a survey like that is the perfect opportunity to ask people about the quality, isn't it?

People also keep complaining about the onboard camera position (which remains my biggest 'problem' as well), it's hard to imagine they haven't noticed it by now. But so far nothing has changed.

I'll admit it's purely my own feeling but I somehow feel they don't really care and have gone into the cheap direction NOT described.

I agree with you about the potential, and whilst I don't thinks it's shit I feel I've seen enough of it for now to cancel.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    Nobody is questioning your godness in rallying. But yes, you're far from being a god in business.
    If you were right saying that "it's easier to sell for 1 yen to 100 people than for 10 yen to 10 people", Apple would be in bankrupt, Google a far memory and you were not able to write this from a smartphone.
    you are using examples of companies that have a very broad market to sell their things.

How many are the dedicated rally fans in the world ? 1 million ? maybe less than that even.

And your example works both ways, apple and google gambled and won, the WRC acts like an obscure chinese manufacturing company for the moment selling shit quality products to a large number of people.

6. Likes: AndyRAC (19th January 2016)
    Liked 171 Times in 99 Posts
    and above all they bet to people like Mariusz who are willing to accept everything because there is no alternative.
    They weren't forcing me to pay for it and for my needs it was good enough to shell out a few Euro per month.

you are using examples of companies that have a very broad market to sell their things.

How many are the dedicated rally fans in the world ? 1 million ? maybe less than that even.

And your example works both ways, apple and google gambled and won, the WRC acts like an obscure chinese manufacturing company for the moment selling shit quality products to a large number of people.
    WRC IS a broad market, not as much as Apple of course but as you said it has a large number of potential customers from different countries. So the basic of my reasoning is the same. I completely agree with you about how WRC acts; that is what I wanted to say actually, it's their fault, not subscribers.

Liked 9,343 Times in 4,962 Posts
    The question is, if nobody subscribed to WRC+ as it wasn't good enough for them (in whatever way) would they:

1. Vastly improve the service or
    2. Just end the service... ?

I think the latter.
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Apple didn't gamble anything. Its success is solely Steve Jobs artistic approach to this business. May be the promoter can learn something from it....
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

it's hard to imagine they haven't noticed it by now.
    It's hard but apparently they have. Moving a camera is not a matter of budget. If they did not do it it means they did not spent half a day to read rally forums threads all over the Europe where they would have found the camera issue (and believe me almost every rally forum talks about it and almost everyone agree to move the camera a bit behind).

When it comes to this kind of people they are usually old guys that ask some friend's agency to build a web application, the agency is an outdated one because it used to get customers because of their friends and not thanks to their quality and these are the results.
    Some other times the agency is a serious one but the old guys are too full of themself to take some good advice and these are the results.