Page 104 of 297 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2966

Thread: Wrc+

Liked 140 Times in 81 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the sniper View Post
    Incredible that the UK and US are the top 2! Probably it being presented in English helps that and hinders take up in some other countries, but it makes me think the subscriber number overall must be quite low...
    What's really offensive is that the flags don't line up in the graphic. Some flags' stripes don't even line up with one another.

Liked 9,337 Times in 4,957 Posts
    There are things I dont like about WRC+ but the cost isnt one of them. Especially when you can pay for a month and get live coverage of two rallies...

3. Likes: pantealex (27th June 2018)
    Liked 1,091 Times in 489 Posts
    I just started thinking of numbers. If Estonia has 8% share of the subscribers, then the total number can't be too high. The biggest Estonian rally forum has 3166 registered users at the moment. Now,even if we'd give it a nice number of non forum members, say 8000 Estonians who are subscribed. Then that would mean there's about 100 000 subscribers all together.

Of course, if they also included the accounts that were created to use the free promo codes, then god knows what's the true user count of WRC+
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

Liked 5,552 Times in 2,296 Posts
    We should be able to follow non stop an onboard of what driver we want for example.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    I have a request as well - a drone for every 2 corners of the rally, otherwise want my money back, triple.

EDIT: and if possible, but only if possible Ogier to win 1/3 of the rallies left, The other 2/3 to be between Evans, Tanak & Suninen. Neuville preferably out of top 8.
    Last edited by stefanvv; 27th June 2018 at 00:53.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

7. Likes: dnb (28th June 2018)
    Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    We should be able to follow non stop an onboard of what driver we want for example.
    Can you do that in F1/WEC which are going circles all the time?

Some things are just too difficult/expensive to produce.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

9. Likes: AnttiL (27th June 2018)
    Liked 1,091 Times in 489 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    Can you do that in F1/WEC which are going circles all the time?
    I think the F1 TV on f1.com is supposed to have that feature. Not sure, if it works or not but it was advertised. But that service is blocked for lots of countries.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

11. Likes: pantealex (27th June 2018)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    The director of All Live probably often has to choose the signal that is working the best. The onboards seem to cut quite often. And I think the onboards are working by an aeroplane flying over the stage, acting as a receiver to the transmitters in the cars. If the plane is too far or the terrain is blocking, the signal does not work. This is probably the reason why the Saturday Ittiri stage wasn't shown on All Live in Sardegna, the plane wasn't there. In F1 this is a lot easier because the cars never go that far from the receivers, whose positions can be optimized and tested beforehand.

Another current sport which allows multi camera viewing is soccer, but again, it's not like you can choose which player to focus on, you have like the main view and then a couple of special angles.

13. Likes: andyone (26th July 2018),pantealex (27th June 2018),sindroms (27th June 2018)
    Liked 134 Times in 93 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    The director of All Live probably often has to choose the signal that is working the best. The onboards seem to cut quite often. And I think the onboards are working by an aeroplane flying over the stage, acting as a receiver to the transmitters in the cars. If the plane is too far or the terrain is blocking, the signal does not work. This is probably the reason why the Saturday Ittiri stage wasn't shown on All Live in Sardegna, the plane wasn't there. In F1 this is a lot easier because the cars never go that far from the receivers, whose positions can be optimized and tested beforehand.

Another current sport which allows multi camera viewing is soccer, but again, it's not like you can choose which player to focus on, you have like the main view and then a couple of special angles.
    Yes the main player here is then Qassimi. Shown for about 1 hour and then rest of the field for minute and some others cutted.

Liked 1,883 Times in 736 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post

Correct, the plane has a footprint of around 10km so with 2min intervall you would have usually 2-3 cars within that i guess. I can't think another live broadcasted sport that has competitors spread out like in rallying, Tour De France probably has a spread of around 5km max....?
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

16. Likes: pantealex (27th June 2018)