Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iowa anyone?

Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshipfter View Post
    That is some great flying Doc. How many hours do you have behind that hobby?
    It's more like 50 years!

Maybe if I had something like that to do in the off season, I wouldn't [ate the off season so much. All the racing goes away and it cools down and gets dark.... I'm not a fan of winters!
    If you are in the US, look up AMA.org. They have a search engine that can show you where the closest clubs are. If you are on the other side of the pond I can't be much help.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
    Hope you're feeling better, Nige.

I'm not even sure when the next Indycar race is, but I think it is Mid Ohio this weekend.

People hate the schedule because it ends on labor day (Sept 1st), but that's just the beginning of perfect flying weather for RC planes. It's great they race Indycars when it's 90 degrees outdise and I can watch it in the AC, and it's also nice it's over by the t time it's nice again outside.

Check this out..........................

https://vimeo.com/101859176
    cool. I just have a cheapo foam ARF Catalina I play around with when out on the boat. I think we still havfe a giant scale fly-in at the local RC field in town. the kids and I alway like to go out and see the big-un's
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    Shame on you guys. Abandoning the pinnacle of all motorsports - IndyCar - for cheap thrills. Shame, shame.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover