To All Vettel fans,

After this British GP, the right moment has come to admit that serious problems plague our community. For years, haters said that our glorious four-time world champion was winning only because of Adrian Newey designed car. There were accusations of cheating and sabotage at Red Bull. Normally, we shrugged off those accusations. However, it's very hard to ignore the reality in 2014. Vettel is being beaten by his aussie rookie teammate in WDC. To add the insult to injury, the haters are saying that Vettel is the whiniest driver on the grid. I was trying to take some comfort in the fact that, despite finishing only fifth and behind his teammate, Vettel still beat Alonso on Sunday. However, after the race Alonso said that Vettel's car was two seconds a lap fast.

I can't take this any more. I feel so depressed. So Vettel fans. Let's hold each other's hands and try to help each other through this difficult season. And let's not forget about Raikkonen's fans. They are living through a difficult, enduring time as well. May our communities work together in order to become stronger.