Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts

Rally Finland 2014

Saw there was no thread so i decided to open it. Going to see this Rally for the first time, and first time in general. I was wondering, where do i buy the tickets (rally pass) online or on spot, and how do i get to the stages if i don't have a car?

Liked 638 Times in 330 Posts
    There is one, already from December 2013
    http://www.motorsportforums.com/show...y-Finland-2014

Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    thankx,didn't find it.

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    20 year old Teemu Suninen won the prize drive to Rally Finland in WRC3 class with Printsport-run DS3 R3T. All expenses for the event, including one test day, will be covered.

Prize drive competition was organised by AKK Sports. Last tests were held on Sunday and Monday. Drivers in SM1 class (R2s) that were in top 5 of FRC points after 4 events and younger than 25 years old were invited to the final test. Suninen, Samuli Vuorisalo, Henri Haapamäki and Henri Kolsi got the call. They were tested in pacenote making (by Mikko Markkula), in physical and psychological tests as well as in interview/social skills. Judges were Kai Tarkiainen, Michele Mouton, Jari Ketomaa, Jarmo Lehtinen and Ismo Hämäläinen.

Suninen is quite a newcomer to rallying. He debuted last year and moved up to FRC in Fiesta R2 for this season. He has however been involved in motorsports for basically all his life. He has succesful career in go-karts and also one ERC Rallycross victory under his belt. He is considered highly potential, so this will be a huge chance to show his speed, hopefully not a too huge chance.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Pls moderator, put the two Topics together!
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...