Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Gotta say that I was really annoyed that Andy Priaulx's awsome achievements were not recognised by the BBC. I was watching and waiting but nothing came of it.............. there can be no excuse for it.

We have a winner from the British Isles who is without question one of the best drivers in the world today and what do the BBC do? focus on the failure.

Part of what makes Andy great is his mentality, British sporting people are weak in this area. He is a fantastic role model, family man who carries out work for charity and generally a top bloke - oh and a double world champion.

From my viewpoint the BBC has lost the plot, along with the rites to cover most sporting events!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bollons
    We have a winner from the British Isles who is without question one of the best drivers in the world today and what do the BBC do? focus on the failure.
    [Banging head against the wall]THE BBC DO NOT PICK THE SHORTLIST. PRIAUX WASN'T NOMINATED BY ANY OF THE NEWSPAPERS WHO SUBMIT THE VOTES.[/Banging head against the wall]

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abo
    Some premiership teams would be proud of attendance figures like that...
    You can fit a few more people into the grounds of a race circuit than ou can into a football ground. Plus if you add up all the crowds from all football games on a saturday the figure would be over 1/2 million.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!