Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72 View Post
    oh Daniel,

couldn't wait to jump in, could you
    I guess you didn't watch qualy or see the sector times of that final lap
    and I guess celebrating with aplomb knowing that you denied your competitor with a chance with a yellow flag is just the kind of thing you would do I suppose

oh well, call me cynical

...and so is lauda, herbert, hakkinen, and a few others, I guess we are all one-eyed lol
    Why are you arguing with results? your signature says that you can't do this.

Hakkinen? The Hakk said he doesn't think he did it on purpose, you also forget Damon Hill, Anthony Davidson and Martin Brundle who all think it was a mistake, nothing like being one eyed to suit your own POV though

You can't argue with results
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    Sorry dawg The Boss got punked
    Hey man! I was like on the pole lap man! I'm not sayin' he did it on purpose man but I was on the pole lap man.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Why are you arguing with results? your signature says that you can't do this.

Hakkinen? The Hakk said he doesn't think he did it on purpose, you also forget Damon Hill, Anthony Davidson and Martin Brundle who all think it was a mistake, nothing like being one eyed to suit your own POV though

You can't argue with results
    Rosberg under investigation by the FIA
    and no Hakkinen did say it was a bit dubious ( on skyF1), and then finished off the interview with saying "i better not say anything more" with a cynical chuckle
    Last edited by truefan72; 24th May 2014 at 15:43.
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Hey man! I was like on the pole lap man! I'm not sayin' he did it on purpose man but I was on the pole lap man.
    I'm not going to get wrapped up in it, I like both drivers, and am willing to let this one play out. This has the potential to turn into a scandal of Flavioian proportions
    Last edited by Tazio; 24th May 2014 at 15:50.
    May the forza be with you

Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    I'm not going to get wrapped up in it, I like both drivers, and am willing to let this one play out. This has the potential to turn into a scandal of Flavioian proportions
    agreed, we still have the race tomorrow. I felt it was a bit cynical, but had more of an issue with his celebrations
    we will see how tomorrow plays out, but some others here feel that questioning an incident that ended q3 in a mute fashion is not worthy of discussion or comment.
    The same folks who would light up the boards if the situation was reversed.

It's going to be a long race tomorrow and a critical start. we shall see...
    but no matter what, i think the situation at Mercedes will now become more frosty.

as to the investigation. I don't think anything will come of it, and i would rather they just leave things as they are.
    It would be more meaningful to pass rosberg on the track, never mind the psychological blow it would deal

Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
    Coincidence germans always park on final session when it give them pole. Every other driver keep it on track. Is Nico think that he over push and it no matter if he make mistake as no driver can beat time anyhow? Best to think he just incompetent than cheat.

No like celebration against Lewis either. Poor sportsman. Need to go and say he sorry man but he make it a mistake than rub nose in poo.

Me think Lewis red mad and will dive first corner. Maybe no Mercedes finish first lap.

Liked 48 Times in 32 Posts
    Deliberate deliberate deliberate deliberate deliberate deliberate deliberate

Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
    What you say man. You think it may be slight suspicion

Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    Oh dear just logged on the bbc site and saw this...

I didnŽt see the celebrations but by the sound of it, Rosberg is quite an ungracious person here. Leaves a kinda bad taste for me too.

IŽll give Nico the benefit of the doubt. This time.

Totally agree with you truefan, Nico has only won or got pole by default this season pretty much, maybe except Bahrain quali possibly. I think we all know who he better driver is, so it should all work out in the end.
    Last edited by rjbetty; 24th May 2014 at 18:03.
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.