Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_andrew View Post
    All the forums around here are suffering.
    I know that people check out the forums, a couple of times a week. It just seems that no one much posts anymore. Seems if you're going to check out the forums, you might as well post something, while you're here. Charlotte is a big race, i thought there would at least be a little talk about it here. Oh well.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sparky1329, check your private messages. I just sent you a message. Hope you see it soon.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hello!!!!
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hello, Good to see you. Seems that only very rarely does anyone come in here anymore. Good to see you.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Can you hear me now????? GOOOD!
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    i am here

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Glad to see you both. Anyone want to start a discussion?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lee View Post
    Glad to see you both. Anyone want to start a discussion?
    Edwards not returning to Roush next season and JR next crew chief..thoughts ?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MD24 View Post
    Edwards not returning to Roush next season and JR next crew chief..thoughts ?
    Edwards not returning to Roush is no surprise, it's been the worst kept secret in the garage area, he's going to JGR. Not announced yet, but that is where he is headed. That was VERY unprofessional, the way Roush handled this situation yesterday. Like I just heard on Race Hub a few minutes ago, "that announcement was not about who will be driving for Roush next year, it was about who wouldn't be driving for Roush next year!" Roush could have been allot more professional, announced it during the off week or after the race, but to announce it 30 minutes before Edwards climbed into the car, well, that is B.S.! Drivers need to be fully consentrated on the race, 30 minutes before the start, not distracted by a B.S. announcement, like Carl was!

I really don't know what to say about Earnhardt Jr's crew chief for next year. I think it is ashame that Steve Letard won't be with him next year. They have the kind of chemistry that wins races and championships. It shows, as Dale has done far better since Letard became his crew chief. No clue who will be he CC next year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm not surprised to see Edwards leaving, he's been more then loyal to Roush and he'll never win a championship with them. Roush doesn't seem to be one of the top teams anymore. Good for Edwards.
    As for Jr. it's too bad he's losing his crew chief because they really seem click together. My guess is next crew chief will come within HMS.