Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grid Autosport

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    To begin with I just found it very light, needing only tiny movements on the stick to get the car to move a lot! I am slowly getting used to it now though.

Just been doing some practice in the Indycar. Hooning into Eau Rouge in the reverse direction, at 220mph is "interesting" to say the least!

2. Likes: steveaki13 (5th August 2014)
    Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    So has anyone had the glitch where you restart a race and you are sat facing the wrong way on the grid? Or had the brake marker boards randomly explode when no where near them?

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyc85 View Post
    So has anyone had the glitch where you restart a race and you are sat facing the wrong way on the grid? Or had the brake marker boards randomly explode when no where near them?

Hahaha no I've not seen or heard that one!
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyc85 View Post
    To begin with I just found it very light, needing only tiny movements on the stick to get the car to move a lot! I am slowly getting used to it now though.

Just been doing some practice in the Indycar. Hooning into Eau Rouge in the reverse direction, at 220mph is "interesting" to say the least!

Wheel or pad? Im finding the wheel to work pretty well with it even with only 180 Deg rotation and aside from the pace replicating following pack (which Im willing to forgive because it still keeps things interesting for a far wider audience once you improve to beyond pro level times) I really like it. Think about it.... they are caught between a rock and a hard place and this is arguably the best solution. When racing games set a medium pro level pace to keep it accesible to all levels of players, both ends of the spectrum slag it off for entirely different reasons... or get bored very quickly.

I'm really enjoying this game and find it much more realistic than previous incarnations of Grid, the indycar class is especially good. Imo it's the best release from Codies for a long time.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!