Threaded View

Liked 41 Times in 32 Posts
    I have took some days off for holidays and the city where I went was just 30 km from Madariaga where Rally del Tuyu was taking place. On sunday with one of my brothers we went to the assitence place to meet some friends who work for Point Cola team. We were very lucky and found the cars just arriving to the assiatece after the morning stages.

The cars parked one by one exactly where we were and stayed there waiting for the time to enter. I had the opportunity to see all the cars and talk with some drivers and codrivers. I had a very nice talking about the cars, the setup (mostly the ride height) and other details as the current 36mm restrictor etc etc. I had the opportunity to talk with Bonnin, Zeballos, Pasten, with Bonbaci (about the Yaris he have built for Cutro) and crossed a few words with David Nalbandian. Villagra was busy checking something on the car's direction, same as Diaz who had an overturn the previous day.

Then we went into the assistance place and saw some team's equipment and car spare parts (as the Hyundai R5 transmission that they changed early), dampers, tires and rims.

After a quick stop for food we went to the only corner available to be able to see the cars passing. It was a very intense day and in a few hours we were able to do lot of things.

Geronimo Padilla

Jorge Martinez

Alejandro Cancio

Federico Villagra checking the car

Luciano Bombaci

Nicolas Diaz's car showing some damage after the overturn

David Nalbandian car after losing the bonnet and with damage from the saturday overturn.

Nalbandian's Yaris, Federico Devoto's Etios

We were watching the cars passing at the place shown on minute 0:22
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vBZdphgprg
    Last edited by Damian Baldi; 16th March 2021 at 23:26.