Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Pickems are back!!!

Thanks to our fearless lead Mark, the Pickems are alive! Now that we are on the new software the pickems system can be reintroduced.

To enter click here http://www.motorsportforums.com/list...ndycar&round=2 alternatively pickems entry links for all series will appear in the box on the right hand side.

It's very much still experimental so shout if you see any issues with the system especially if the picks close to early or are open too late etc!

Gary
    Last edited by garyshell; 3rd April 2014 at 18:52.
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Gary, is anybody positing results or do I have a browser issue (seems like I have had a few of those with the new forum software…)??

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No scoring yet. We are waiting for Mark (the SYSADMIN) to finish the scoring portion of the app.

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Chris R View Post
    Gary, is anybody positing results or do I have a browser issue (seems like I have had a few of those with the new forum software…)??
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 180 Times in 140 Posts
    I get the message that the deadline for the Indy road course race on May 10 has already passed?

Also, any news on the scoring?
    Oct. 31, 1999 - one of the blackest days in motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am waiting to hear from Mark (the sys admin) on both issues.

Gary