Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 81
  1. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Gran Canaria
    Posts
    1,251
    Like
    208
    Liked 120 Times in 86 Posts
    I don't know if it has been reported already, but here it goes - when I open my profile, the links on the right are unreadable (see the attachment). Highlighting them works but this is undesiderable. Is this happening to someone else or just me?

    On a totally unrelated matter - is there any way to change one's username?

    Edit: this is my 777th post! Do I get a prize?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #72
    Senior Member steveaki13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,289
    Like
    658
    Liked 569 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N4D13 View Post
    I don't know if it has been reported already, but here it goes - when I open my profile, the links on the right are unreadable (see the attachment). Highlighting them works but this is undesiderable. Is this happening to someone else or just me?

    On a totally unrelated matter - is there any way to change one's username?

    Edit: this is my 777th post! Do I get a prize?
    You used to be able to change username. Not sure about the current way to do it though if you still can.

    Ask Doc/Taz/ whoever.

    I also went from aki13 to Steveaki13
    Its not crashing it's drifting with style

  3. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Gran Canaria
    Posts
    1,251
    Like
    208
    Liked 120 Times in 86 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13 View Post
    You used to be able to change username. Not sure about the current way to do it though if you still can.

    Ask Doc/Taz/ whoever.

    I also went from aki13 to Steveaki13
    Will do! Thanks a lot.

    Oh, and does the issue with the unreadable links happen to you (or anyone else) as well or is it just me?

  4. #74
    Senior Member steveaki13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,289
    Like
    658
    Liked 569 Times in 447 Posts
    Doesn't happen to me I am afraid.
    Its not crashing it's drifting with style

  5. #75
    Senior Donkey donKey jote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Hannibal's ancient Arse
    Posts
    10,967
    Like
    247
    Liked 138 Times in 93 Posts
    Nor to me I am happy
    United in diversity !!!

  6. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Gran Canaria
    Posts
    1,251
    Like
    208
    Liked 120 Times in 86 Posts
    It's happening to me in IE, Chrome and Firefox, with and without extensions! This is weird - I'll keep looking into it and see if I can figure out what could be causing it.

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,504
    Like
    18
    Liked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    Is there a problem with PM's? I don't think it's working.

  8. #78
    Senior Member BleAivano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,846
    Like
    153
    Liked 130 Times in 86 Posts
    Any chance of getting an upgrade to the latest vBullentin version?
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...-now-available
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

  9. #79
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I started posting here because I thought this is a place for the new users to introduce themselves! My mistake, I know, but maybe we should create a thread for introductions? What do you guys think?

  10. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    To the right of the left
    Posts
    3,536
    Like
    1
    Liked 68 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinR View Post
    I started posting here because I thought this is a place for the new users to introduce themselves! My mistake, I know, but maybe we should create a thread for introductions? What do you guys think?
    As good a place as any. Welcome.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •