Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rock classics drive motorists over limit

Rock classics drive motorists over limit
    Thu Apr 12, 8:47 AM ET

LONDON (Reuters) - Want to stay safe on the roads? Then avoid listening to Guns N Roses, Meat Loaf and Bruce Springsteen behind the wheel.

The trio are among the artists featured on a top 10 of tracks that get people's blood pumping and in the mood to drive aggressively.
    Some 1,700 voters have so far responded to an online poll run by Electronic Arts and AOL to mark the launch of a new racing videogame, "Burnout Dominator."

The resultant shortlist of tracks that get people revved up -- and that drivers should avoid listening to in the real world -- spans more than 30 years of chart favorites, although none of them actually reached number 1.
    It includes classic rock tracks, such as Meat Loaf's "Bat Out Of Hell" and Springsteen's "Born to Run," as well as tracks such as Motorhead's "Ace of Spades" and Guns N Roses' "Paradise City."
    More modern tracks, including The Killers' "When we were Young" and Feeder's "Buck Rogers" also featured, as did -- perhaps fittingly -- "You Will Be Under My Wheels" by dance act the Prodigy.

LINK
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070412/...6OAfGJfdPMWM0F
    Don't take anything I post too seriously folks.
    I'm like a bottle of wine, I get better with age.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I figured Sammy Haggars "I can't drive 55" would be the first song mentioned.
    Don't take anything I post too seriously folks.
    I'm like a bottle of wine, I get better with age.