Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmenke View Post
    Where does it say that the files were deleted the morning of the flight?

I’m no pilot but I wouldn’t be a bit surprised to know that they would simulate emergency landings at various airstrips in an area where they routinely fly.
    I was sure I read that somewhere , but I can't find it now .
    Maybe I got that wrong .

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Sure I read that the Malaysian Authorities had released information that the senior Captain of the flight was the chief suspect.They had gone through his computer seized from his home,and he had been practicing landed on very small runways,was having marriage problems ,and he had tried to clear his computer of his activity on landing on small runways ,but the experts had been able to recover the information

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    And now another Malaysian Airline plane missing,but this time it is found crashed and fiercely burning in Eastern Ukraine ,The Russians say it never entered their airspace .Believed shot down by missile from another plane ,over 290 on board .This is disastrous !

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driveace View Post
    And now another Malaysian Airline plane missing,but this time it is found crashed and fiercely burning in Eastern Ukraine ,The Russians say it never entered their airspace .Believed shot down by missile from another plane ,over 290 on board .This is disastrous !
    Not another plane. More likely ground based.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    Ukrainian rebels first claimed responsibility but now are denying it. Apparently a ground bases missile, not air to air. One of the sides almost certainly did it, much less likely the missile came from Russia.

Fly Malaysian Air at your own risk!
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Malaysia Airlines again

Just saw the news after your post driveace....whatever the reason this plane crashed, expect another long investigation without any real outcome since both sides will try to pin the blame on the other. (Russia and Ukraine that is)

yeah Starter: think people will really be worried flying that airline now however irrational it may be..co-incidence of the weirdest type.. Malaysia was the first international airline I actually flew 10+ years ago on a flight to KL.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    https://tackk.com/mh17

russia forces can easly transport "Buk" to terrorist(other russia army) controled area.
    Buk was saw in Snizne. City was controlled by russia army.

Fuck you putler!

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    There was a report that rebels stole "Buk" surface to air missiles from the Ukrainian air defense base weeks days ago.

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/ukr...715/1606791724

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    The world is a sh!thole going to hell in a lead sled !!!!
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

10. Likes: Mark (18th July 2014),Tazio (18th July 2014)
    Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    A lot of TV news and web sites report that the airliner may have been shot down by the Buk missile system that pro-Russian separatists have stolen from Ukrainian air defenses. However, the Buk missile system is quite sophisticated and one of the more advanced and more feared SAM systems today. How could a bunch of pro-Russian rebel hicks in East Ukraine learn to operate it in just a few days? Could there be Russian operatives involved? If the evidence comes out that Russian operatives have helped the pro-Russians to operate the Buk SAM, it will be a pretty damning reason to say cancel the Russian GP.

To get the idea how advanced the Buk missile system is you may want to recall that it is believed that Georgians have shot down a supersonic Russian Tupolev-22M bomber using one of these during the 2008 war in South Ossetia (Georgians also got the Buk system from their Ukrainian allies). Tu-22M is a supersonic, long-range heavy bomber that in theory was designed to be good enough to get close enough to the NATO air space to launch missiles armed with nuclear warheads, so taking down one of these with a land-based missile is quite a feat. I am curious if people with some military background could comment on this.