Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    The families of the missing passengers are now offering 3 million dollars to any whistleblower ,or person in the know who passes on information that solves the problem of the missing airliner.They want to know who is hiding what,what info is being kept back ,and have hired a team to investigate the disappearance .They believe one country or it's leaders know what has happened to this jet,and hope someone with a loose tounge will provide information

The fund is a total of 5 million ,2 for the investigating team ,and 3 for the whistleblower , Will it work ?

Liked 667 Times in 465 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driveace View Post
    The fund is a total of 5 million ,2 for the investigating team ,and 3 for the whistleblower , Will it work ?
    I'd have to tell them the plane ended up in the ocean, and wait until someone proves it.

I don't think many people really get quite how vast a large ocean expanse is, and how quickly very large things can become lost in one.

And though I have no doubts you can remove a plane from common detection, as well as land a large plane in many areas most of us wouldn't suspect, I find it all highly unlikely.

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts

I still believe he handed it ! Prove me wrong please

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    That story is rather vague and unsubstantiated
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmenke View Post
    That story is rather vague and unsubstantiated
    But raises yet more questions. Was he able to make that landing he practised? Did something go wrong with that plan? Or WTF happened

Liked 788 Times in 585 Posts
    Files deleted on the morning of the flight implies that he was practicing something .
    It also points to that something being something he was not willing to share .
    It also follows that it was something that was to be carried out that day .

I have a feeling that the plan went awry when the transponder was turned off only after the initial turn to the west , when it should have been turned off before , to look more like it went down right there .
    The Inmarsat data would never have had to be invented at all if the pilot had gotten that part right .

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Have the islands in the area actually been checked? Think some of them won't be inhabited?

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Files deleted on the morning of the flight implies that he was practicing something .
    It also points to that something being something he was not willing to share .
    It also follows that it was something that was to be carried out that day .

I have a feeling that the plan went awry when the transponder was turned off only after the initial turn to the west , when it should have been turned off before , to look more like it went down right there .
    The Inmarsat data would never have had to be invented at all if the pilot had gotten that part right .
    Where does it say that the files were deleted the morning of the flight?

I’m no pilot but I wouldn’t be a bit surprised to know that they would simulate emergency landings at various airstrips in an area where they routinely fly.
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti