Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/201...sappeared.html

Here is a good conspiracy theory to think about .
    And the way things have gone , this one makes more sense than a lot of the official explanations .

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driveace View Post
    ...it tagged on behind another plane to cover it's tracks....
    Flying that close would have enabled the leading plane’s proximity warning system.
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmenke View Post
    Flying that close would have enabled the leading plane’s proximity warning system.
    Having arms might not enable the pilot to fly , but it might allow him to turn off the audio on the warning , making it less annoying .

These planes don't do too well hitting water .
    If you really think it went into the drink , like CNN is telling all who will listen , then isn't it more than a little odd that there hasn't been even the tiniest of pieces of it or it's contents found ?
    At this point , the idea is as much a theory as any idea of what actually occurred .

If , indeed , those conspiracy theorists are correct , and 239 lives were sacrificed for a fortune gained , we are truly in trouble .

If you really think it landed in Pakistan, then isn't it more than a little odd that there hasn't been even the tiniest of indications an announcement made from some terrorist organization. If I were some such nutjob I’d certainly want to blow my trumpet of pulling off such an achievement.

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    If you really think it landed in Pakistan, then isn't it more than a little odd that there hasn't been even the tiniest of indications an announcement made from some terrorist organization. If I were some such nutjob I’d certainly want to blow my trumpet of pulling off such an achievement.
    Agreed. That's why, while I believe it's possible, I don't think it's the most likely answer.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

I never suggested Pakistan , and you never answered my question .

In case you haven't seen the video posted at the top of the page , I'll mention that it implies that the "terrorist organization" of which you spoke might be a good description of The Carlyle Group in the video's explanation of the loss of the plane and the reasons behind it's loss .

Given that if the plane went into the water , it would produce debris of some kind , at what point do we question whether the theory of a water ditching might be suspect , if they fail to find anything ?
    Is a year long enough ?

Sorry, I tried to answer your question with a question.

No, I don’t think it’s odd that there hasn't been even the tiniest of pieces of the plane or its contents found. It’s not inconceivable to assume the plane either exploded at high altitude or crashed violently into the sea. In both scenarios debris would have both sunk and been scattered over a wide area of the Indian Ocean. Wind and currents would have scattered the small, hard to detect pieces, over an even larger area.

Apologies again... I stopped watching the video when the discussion was embarrassingly trying to paint the Binladin group as a terrorist organization.

You should watch all of it , schmenke , if only to know what you are debating against .

My next questions in that last post asked how long until we get suspicious that nothing has been found .
    Or , do you think nothing will ever be found ?

They sure have spent a pile of money looking , with everybody looking very busy about the whole thing .

To this point , the opinion that there's nothing there to find is just as valid as your explosion
    or violent entry scenario .
    And given the strange scenario that was the flight path even early on , it seems to me more believable that it's on the ground somewhere , rather than in the drink .

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    If it went in the ocean there should be a fair amount of debris, mostly small, that will eventually be found. There are all kinds of stuff, from seat cusions to suitcases to insulation, etc. that will float. Remember that after the Japanese tsunami all kinds of stuff started showing up on the American west coast about a year later.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 50 Times in 33 Posts
    Anyone who thinks that the Pakistani Air Force would not intercept and probably shoot down an unidentified plane flying over from India across probably the most sensitive border area in the world has to be a nutjob themselves. Also lets not forget that the USAF itself also monitors airspace across a broad swathe of Pakistan as part of its operations in Afghanistan and would likely have seen something, nor the Indians monitoring flights across its own territory let alone one flying without permission to Pakistan.