Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Liked 183 Times in 122 Posts
    Georesonance has analysed that there is an object in the Bay of Bengal.
    The oil rig worker said he saw a plane on fire so he was either right or wrong.
    I wonder how long before a private search goes looking in the Bay of Bengal if the official search does not.
    You have to wonder what the Georesonance survey might have also 'found' during their analysis.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/malaysia...irliner-found/

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeakiwi View Post
    The oil rig worker said he saw a plane on fire so he was either right or wrong.
    I wonder how long before a private search goes looking in the Bay of Bengal if the official search does not.
    You have to wonder what the Georesonance survey might have also 'found' during their analysis.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/malaysia...irliner-found/
    try looking in pakistan, iran or the coast of sri lanka - If it is in the bay on bengal it is because they ran out of fuel. But the time burner in the south
    indian sea will give them time to find the real location. Well I guess this goes to show that no country can track submarines and I thought we could.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

I heard they arrested 11 people in connection with the missing flight. Still wonder where the plane is
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Where is that news Roamy ?
    And where are they from ?

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeakiwi View Post
    Georesonance is a fraud.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/30/wo...html?hpt=hp_t1
    CNN aviation expert Miles O'Brien said GeoResonance's claims are not supported by experts. "My blood is boiling," he told CNN's "New Day." "I've talked to the leading experts in satellite imaging capability at NASA, and they know of no technology that is capable of doing this. I am just horrified that a company would use this event to gain attention like this."
    - CNN, 30th Apr 2014.

http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/tra...s/s3998350.htm
    But when you delve a little deeper into GeoResonance it gets even harder to take its claims seriously.
    For a start, the company is not in the phone book.
    It’s also existed for little more than a year ... and its share capital is just $48.
    What’s more, some of the claims on its website—set up just days before the Channel 7 report—do not check out.
    It claims for example ... that its NMR technology located the sunken ship Armenia on the floor of the Black Sea in 2005.
    But the Armenia ... which was sunk by the Germans in 1941, killing thousands of passengers ... is in fact still missing.

- ABC Media Watch, 5th May 2014.

ANDREA NICOLAS: Jane, yesterday the Australian Transport Safety Bureau said GeoResonance’s claims were being examined by the international search team, but today it told Seven News it stands by its belief the company’s report is junk science.
    —Channel Seven News, 2nd May, 2014

I hear on the ABC News this afternoon, that GeoResonance might be being investigated by the Australian Federal Police for misleading and harmful conduct. Interesting.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Quote Originally Posted by driveace View Post
    Where is that news Roamy ?
    And where are they from ?
    just google the malasyian news papers - that is where I found it after hearning it on the radio.
    many pilots believe the plane is in pakistan.

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    That's what I said very early on ,on one of my messages on this subject ,and a influential American said it was in a Taliban controlled part of Pakistan

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    No, it's at the bottom of the sea.

A large commercial jet cannot simply land anywhere, especially on a dusty Taliban controlled airstrip in the middle of nowhere.

It, along with 300+ passengers, is difficult to conceal once on the ground.

Flying into Pakistan would take it over regions where ground-based radar would have detected it, specifically, India or China where both nations have sophisticated equipment that monitors all aircraft straying close to their borders.
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmenke View Post
    A large commercial jet cannot simply land anywhere, especially on a dusty Taliban controlled airstrip in the middle of nowhere.
    Oh you could land it many places, relatively intact, so long as it doesn't need to take off again.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Ah yes, the MH370 Landing conspiracy.
    United in diversity !!!