Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts

Malaysian Boeing 777 missing

Bad news this morning,is that. Boeing 777 series 200 ,is missing on a flight from Kuala Lumpar to China.
    There are over 240 passengers and aircrew on board.All contact was lost with the plane over Vietnam.
    The plane was fuelled for a 7 hour flight,but there has been no messages from the aircraft ,we can hope that Terrorism is not the cause of the aircraft going missing ,and pray for the people who boarded this plane ,and it's crew as well

Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts
    At today's press conference it was revealed that rather then loading a the standard company route used for MH flights between KUL and PEK,
    the one who programmed the route in the FMC, only entered a few waypoints up to the IGARI waypoint and after IAGRI there were no waypoints added.

This is definitely intentional and definitely not normal which means that an accident is less likely at this moment.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BleAivano View Post
    At today's press conference it was revealed that rather then loading a the standard company route used for MH flights between KUL and PEK,
    the one who programmed the route in the FMC, only entered a few waypoints up to the IGARI waypoint and after IAGRI there were no waypoints added.

This is definitely intentional and definitely not normal which means that an accident is less likely at this moment.
    Nevermind this, it was a missudnerstanding from my side.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Australia has now announced that it has found some debris on satellite images some 1,200km south west of Perth. This would correspond to where the aircraft could have run out of fuel. Aircraft and ships are en-route to investigate.

Liked 165 Times in 131 Posts
    From what Aussie search and rescue have said, their experts are confident that the sightings are genuine, so much so that all of their search efforts are now concentrated on that 1 area (too me the photos could be of anything, but I am absolutely not an expert). I truly hope this proves to be the plane and the families of those on board can at least have an answer, it must be terrible for them having nothing to hold on to.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Well hopefully this is the wreckage. But don't count on it. If they piggybacked that plane to avoid radar - this will be a big wakeup call for all the sleeping mopes
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    My niece is a commercial airline pilot. She is furious that the type of information being relayed to us (general public)is so sketchy.

First of all, she says there are very few people who would know how to disengage the transponder or any location detection equipment outside of course the pilot and co-pilot.
    Secondly, this sudden dive and loss of altitude is strange and loss of contact at a specific point is strange. Where was the plane going?Down, or farther on? No debris? Unlikely that a plane that size with that many people could disappear without luggage, fragments of aircraft and oil slick. Recall KA007? Shot down and even though the initial hit as reported by the Russian pilot mentioned that the plane was in fact intact as it went down save for smoke from the rocket strike.

Liked 788 Times in 585 Posts
    We are being told that it is likely in a place where it will never be found .

That much I can believe .

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    "MH370 Families Reportedly Kicked Out Of Hotel For Ferrari"

http://jalopnik.com/mh370-families-r...rra-1549390817

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zako85 View Post
    "MH370 Families Reportedly Kicked Out Of Hotel For Ferrari"

http://jalopnik.com/mh370-families-r...rra-1549390817
    so what - ferrari has reservations - there are many hotels in kuala
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"