Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zako85 View Post
    Hold your horses please. I follow news on CNN, BBC, lenta.ru, and Russian Channel 1. I haven't seen in those sources or from the link above any real evidence that Russian troops are involved in east Ukraine. All I see is Ukrainian armor on its march to the East being bogged down in Ukrainian villages and towns because primarily ordinary people, unarmed and dressed in civilian clothes are trying to stop the military columns, often simply by forming a human shield on the road.
    You'd deny me good beer?? You are cruel zako85, cruel!
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post
    You'd deny me good beer?? You are cruel zako85, cruel!
    Here is what I don't get No one gives a sh!t about the following but the uproar over Ukraine is on and on
    We need to disband the UN

Hundreds of people were killed because of their ethnic group after South Sudan rebels seized the oil hub of Bentiu last week, the UN has said.

They were targeted at a mosque, a church and a hospital, the UN Mission in South Sudan said in a statement.

It added that hate speech was broadcast on local radio stations, saying certain groups should leave the town and urging men to rape women.

The Nuer community are seen as supporters of rebel leader Riek Machar.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Quote Originally Posted by Roamy View Post
    Here is what I don't get No one gives a sh!t about the following but the uproar over Ukraine is on and on
    We need to disband the UN

Hundreds of people were killed because of their ethnic group after South Sudan rebels seized the oil hub of Bentiu last week, the UN has said.

They were targeted at a mosque, a church and a hospital, the UN Mission in South Sudan said in a statement.

It added that hate speech was broadcast on local radio stations, saying certain groups should leave the town and urging men to rape women.

The Nuer community are seen as supporters of rebel leader Riek Machar.
    No one who might have the ability to do anything about it has resources in place to change anything. Nor would they be willing were they able to. The US taxpayer is weary of being policeman to the world and no other nation will step up. Europe is busy with their own internal politics and economy; China has their own domestic fish to fry, nor do they really have an external capability; Putin is busy being an imperialist in Europe; and the African nations are either 1) corrupt, 2) ineffectual, 3) too poor, 4) already controlled by despots or some combination of those.
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    My point exactly - no one gives a sh!t and thank god we are out of the equation for now. I will worry about Putin when he gets to Alaska.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Quote Originally Posted by Roamy View Post
    My point exactly - no one gives a sh!t and thank god we are out of the equation for now. I will worry about Putin when he gets to Alaska.
    That's not on his immediate agenda, but don't bet it's not an option in his 20 year plan.
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    There is more and more evidence that some "pro-Russian" green men with no insignias in east Ukraine are from the Russian military.

Quote Originally Posted by zako85 View Post
    There is more and more evidence that some "pro-Russian" green men with no insignias in east Ukraine are from the Russian military.
    There was ever any doubt?
    -- Smokey Stover

8. Likes: cali (10th January 2023)
    Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Months later....

... and we have more and more evidence that no ethnic cleansing will take place. Well expect for those religious groups being displaced, attacked, threatened, and altered.

Eveyone is treated equal, as long as you assimilate to an equal.

Peachy.

The talk of Holy War already exists among some in Crimea. I'm sure that's because they have been treated so well.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    ISIS are nicely distracting the situation right now. By the time we've finished watching Iraq we won't notice Ukraine has disappeared.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

11. Likes: Mihai (28th June 2014)
    2007 Overall Pickems Champion
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Shortly after the Winter Olympics in Sochi earlier this year, Russia unleashed the rebellion in Ukraine and occupied Crimea. I'm all glad that nothing significant happened after the Russian Grand Prix in Sochi.
    "Nada pode me separar do amor de Deus"
    http://rallyeracing.wordpress.com/