Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

BTCC Sponsorship Research

Conducting research into the effectiveness of motor sport sponsorship in order to make recommendations to businesses.

Support research by filling out my survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Motorsport_Sponsorship

After all motor sport wouldn't be where it was today without sponsorship!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Done

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Done.

May I just add that I think that the survey needs a few more options to help it along a bit. For example, a 'Don't know/can't remember' choice in question 3. Some more options to question 5 (such as 'performance' and 'brand recognition') For example the first tyre I thought of was Dunlop but that was mostly based on the fact that I'd come from a BTCC forum and recognise the brand, I don't think of it in terms of value, safety or longevity. The second tyre I thought of was Avon, but that's becuase I compete in motorsport and have been toying with the idea of getting some ZZRs which are all performance led and certainly not cheap or long lasting! Question 6 needs elaborating on, I have watched BTCC races but I don't go every year and I only attend the round closest to me, other than that I watch on TV.

Number 8 is kind of pointless because it comes after a question about the BTCC, so of course that championship is fresh in the mind. It also leads you by asking if it's the first 'championship' that I think about. When I think of Dunlop in motorsport I actually think first of the Dunlop bridge at Le Mans (and the one that used to be at Donnington).

Again on number 11 I think that 'performance' should be an option, many motorsport people opt for grippy tyres ahead of ones that last.

Q12 just needs to clarify if 'alike' means that performance, longevity and price are all similar. I think it should also separate the friend and the BTCC, the fact that it's a BTCC sponsor that a friend had recommended would have no bearing on my decision, I'd make that choice on the basis of the recommendation alone.

Sorry to pick holes, I just think that a few of the questions are a bit leading and the results of the survey will reveal something that isn't necessarily the case...also I'm still at work and procrastinating a bit
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.